Roe & White Photography

Roe & White Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for Roe & White Photography

1.2

To start, I would like to say that I really enjoyed working with Sherry Roe, she was amazing. However, Gerry White (her husband/partner) was just terrible to work with and ruined the experience. He was very condescending throughout the wedding and complained the entire time about minor things. He even had the gall to criticize my husband's aunt who was "taking too long" to move during photos. My husband's aunt had been in a coma for four months after a horrible car accident, so we were just so happy that she could come to the wedding, and we were completely appalled when Gerry kept criticizing her. He also raised his voice to our best man and my husband several times throughout the day. Basically, although our photos turned out okay (which I fully attribute to Sherry and her assistant) I would never recommend that anyone use them. Gerry's rudeness, the extremely delayed return of our photos, and the overall quality just do not add up to a decent photography experience.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Really great job on bridal portraits and wedding day images. It takes me back every time I look at them.

Profile Picture Whitney, 1/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing team! We are absolutely thrilled with the gorgeous portraits Sherry and Gerry created for our daughter! We interviewed at least a dozen photographers before deciding to work with Roe & White. We are so glad we chose them! This wonderful team exceeded our very high expectations on every level!

Profile Picture User4651770, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews