2440 W State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 Map · Phone number

About Tropical Paradise Banquet Hall

Rodeway Inn and Suites Fort Lauderdale unites grand meeting space and warm hospitality for perfect meetings and events in sunny Fort Lauderdale. Ideally centered minutes away from the downtown area and major airports, the hotel provides 3,000 square feet of meeting space to accommodate up to 300 seated guest or 250 for a reception.

Our meeting and event planning staff offers the dedication and execution you need, ensuring that your event will exceed your expectations and those of your guests. Our services and amenities include:

• Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
  • Onsite 24-hour business center with computer stations and printer
  • Wireless internet throughout the hotel
  • Poolside event space
  • Discounts on guestroom blocks
  • Complementary shuttle services to and from Fort Lauderdale Airport
  • Complementary parking for all guests

We have carefully selected our culinary team with the expectation of creating exceptional cuisine and delivering unsurpassed service at affordable prices. At Rodeway Inn and Suites, no attention to detail goes unnoticed in the creation of the menu and service level. With an exquisite culinary choice of seasonal specialties and traditional favorites, you can choose from several menu options with both plated and buffet service. Customized menus and packages are always available upon request.

By providing guests with a memorable experience for a remarkable price, Rodeway Inn and Suites has become synonymous with Exceptional Facility... Exceptional Service... Exceptional Value!

• Riverside Hotel

2.6
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0

This venue is not the best for a wedding. The food was completely different from what we had expected.. frozen chicken and frozen mashed potatoes... The planner did not help at all, she stated she had to go to a "party" and was ready to leave. She did not place labels with names as we had agreed in advance. The cocktail hour was not where we had planned and I had found that on my arrival to the reception......

Sent on 02/21/2014

clint · Married on 05/30/2015

1.8
      2.0
      0.5
      2.5
      1.0

Rented the café for my wifes birthday. One of my worst experiences. They told me I needed purchase bands for everyone to drink which was ok. I purchased more than I needed just in case I had more guests. I never got bands the day of the party like the contract said, and Most of my guests did not show up, so as I was told I could return the unused bands, that did not happen. AC did not work half the time there, and the Hotel said my music was to loud, But they have a live band playing in the restaurant when I even turned my music off. Front desk was great help but not the hall coordinator or the general manager.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Tropical Paradise Banquet Hall FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner