Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rodeo & Co. Photography

{honest photography for happy people}
As a recent bride herself, Meghan understands the importance of having your wedding moments captured in a professional, yet unobtrusive way. From engagement portraits to special moments to the details of this most joyous occasion, your memories are perserved with the quality photographs every couple deserves.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Concord

Follow Rodeo & Co. Photography on

7 Reviews for Rodeo & Co. Photography

Digital Files (1)

I love Meg and her style of photographing, which is honest and beautiful. Meg and her assistant Arin are so professional yet at so kind at the same time. They were everywhere on our wedding day without us even noticing them. They arrived on time, stayed longer than was expected and took the best photos of our special day. On my wedding day there were so many things that other vendors massed up. But because of the way Meg photographed our wedding I almost do not notice any of those things by looking at our photos. She understands the importance of light and color very well. She pays attention to details and goes out of her way to takes the best out of you special day. Would hire her for every single event of my life. The service I received from them worth way more than what I was charged for. My husband and I are so grateful for having them as our wedding photographers.

Profile Picture Maryam, 9/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I could not have asked for a better photographer to be with me on my wedding day - Meg was absolutely incredible. We had to make some last minute changes due to the weather, and Meg was on top of everything and handled the situation flawlessly. She truly made me feel like I had nothing to worry about, even though it was wet, muddy and we had an enormous wedding party to coordinate. She went above and beyond in her effortless yet controlled way to coordinate the day (and was certainly not afraid to find those nooks and crannies and get a little dirty!) - she is a true professional. Her laid-back nature also made her a really wonderful addition to the wedding weekend, and even though she was present for everything, she went seemingly un-noticed throughout the event to capture every moment. Her work says it all, and the pictures so far are some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. Her skill as a photographer is obvious, but she also has that extra something to truly capture the emotion through her work and the moments she captures. I could not be happier having her photograph my wedding and I recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to express my gratitue/appreciation for Meg, and her AMAZING photos! Out of all of my many many wedding-research items, I would say that the photographer took the most amount of time to find. And I will say now that the research paid off! Meg is first of all, super sweet, but also very laid back and immediately puts you at ease the moment you meet her. She was willing to drive about 3 hours to meet me for a consultation, during a snow storm, because I was doing a "destination" wedding in Vermont and was going to be in town for a short visit. That, right there, blew me away. Then the day of the wedding, she arrived ahead of schedule, and got to work immediately. Her "instructions" for the photos were subtle, not pushy, which I really liked. During the wedding, she pulled aside my husband and I to catch the PERFECT vermont sunset, but made sure to do it at at time when we were not in the middle of anything. Oh, and she tromped through pricker bushes wearing a skirt to make sure she got the shots she needed.

Oh yeah, and the actual photos, you may ask? FANTASTIC. She immediately had about 40 pictures up on Facebook before the end of the day and I was tagged in about 20 of them. These pictures were unedited, of course, but you would not be able to tell. They are just clean, amazing, creative shots. Our wedding was 20 days ago, and I just heard from Meg today, saying she would have all of them done by next week! I've heard HORROR stories about people not getting their wedding photos until 4, 5, or even 6 months until after the wedding. I'm so so grateful that I found Meg.

BOOK HER NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/30/12, 2 Reviews

7 Photos

Featured Images

7 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Rodeo & Co Photography is a master of photography. Details for days! I have so much LOVE for this vendor I will design for any wedding who hires her in a heart beat. Worth every penny and MANY more!

Meg is a real pro! We just had a shoot in our barn with her and she not only was great to work with but a true artist! Her attention to detail was impressive but she can also wing it and take risks, this is why she gets these amazing shots! We can't wait for the chance work with Meg again!

Meg of Rodeo & Co. Photography is an extremely dedicated photographer who is an absolute gift to the industry. Her work is always a work of perfection. And she is an so much fun to have around for your big day! I know. I hired her for my own wedding in 2007!

Events