3094 North 550 East, Ogden, UT 84414 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About Rocky Mountain Roll Dj

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj is located in Ogden, however we provide Dj services to pretty much anywhere! We have djed from Payson down south to Tremonton up north! We have been djing in the Salt lake area and love every wedding we do! We believe in 2 things, that the bride and groom are smiling the entire time, and that all the guests have a great time! We love djing, and make it fun! We make it a point to get to know the couple, and to have as many consults, calls or texts as it takes to make the bride and groom comfortable! We really do enjoy what we do! We are also a believer in "Love is Love", and are LGBT friendly! We welcome all couples, and encourage that you call anytime with questions! Thank you for taking the time to see what we are all about!

Experience

We are a father and son team! We go to every wedding together so as to provide a fantastic experience for our couples! I(David) have been djing for many years! I djed in high school and college as well. Ian has been djing for a few years now and provides me with help setting up, running the light shows, and learning the trade! He is a great Dj when needed!

Things that can be added in your detailed package

• Dancing lights
  • Disco ball
  • Do-not-play list
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • Wireless mics
  • Multiple sound systems for more than one location
  • Party after the wedding
  • Detailed playlist
  • Candid photos sent to you the day after, with permission from the photographer

We have a few dates available for this year left and are now booking for 2020! Hurry before they are gone!

Follow Rocky Mountain Roll Dj on

62 Reviews for Rocky Mountain Roll Dj

• Alexi

Alexi Alexander · Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing Wedding Music!

These guys were AMAZING with our wedding! We had to move it during covid and they were so flexible and helpful! All of our guests had an amazing time and loved the music! I would definitely recommend them for any type of occasion! Thank you for making our wedding the best night ever!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review, we had a blast with you and your family! Thanks for having us! It was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception!
  • Cori

Cori Case · Married on 07/09/2020

Power is out!

We had our Wedding Ceremony at Silver Fork Lodge. Reason for choosing this place, it has been a favorite for Fathers-Day brunches. We had a decision before us, once we booked the venue. Bring my ipad, plug in, play my designated play lists? Have my son log into my itunes account and just role my 80’s favs? These all seem like rational decisions for your best day! (if your trying to save money) Then I thought, I am throwing the party of my life and I am going to leave the entertaining up to my son and my 80’s itunes account? Well, I came to my senses. I asked for our venue’s approved DJ list. Contacted all 3 of the DJ’s immediately via an email. I was currently out of town on assignment. My phone rang, and it was Rocky Mountain Roll DJ, calling me for more information about our grand day. I let him know I was asking 3 of the preferred DJ’s for references and quotes and I would be back to him. I really did not care at that point what his quote would come in as, I knew I would hire him. I am about the hustle.
    The day of the grand event always comes with 1 mishap. The power went out in the canyon at 2:00 PM. Needless to say, the whole wedding party had to scramble. I called Rocky Mountain Roll DJ. He was already on his way to the venue. I let him know the power was out and estimated time was 7:30 PM. He said he would call me back. 10 mins later he called me back and said his son is on his way with a generator. Problem solved.
    Two days before the grand event I contacted him and indicated I wanted certain play lists, with certain music, at certain times played during our evening. He did not give me any pushback, but said “Absolutely, we can play these songs.” The grand day arrived. He met me at the venue with plenty of time to setup. Asked me some last-minute planning songs and we were on our way!
    By the end of the night I felt my best friend was running the entertainment for the evening. He even let me ad-hoc songs, interrupt to make announcements, and just followed whatever I asked for the evening.
    You can’t have a better DJ play at your Grand Event! BOOK HIM!

Sent on 10/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rocky Mountain Roll Dj FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 700
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rocky Mountain Roll Dj 1
    Halloween and New years

Book us for a Halloween or New Years party at the low price of $600! That will include a rocking sound system and very cool lighting! We can do this for up to 5 hours, if you want it longer let us know and we will work out a deal!

call me!

Dave

801-200-7240

• Dee & Cory Productions Wedding Photographers

Great Dj! We worked with them on a mountain wedding. keeps the party going, and matched the vibes as the night went on. Very friendly, professional and super mellow to work with! We had a great time and also danced ourselves a little bit as well later in the evening. Hope to work with them again soon. Call them for a great vibe and nice entertainment for your wedding guests!

• Wedding Works design Wedding Rentals

I had the pleasure of working with Rocky Mountain DJ at one of my weddings. They were very professional, lots of fun and very responsive to what the bride wanted. I recommended them and have recommended them to several brides since then.

• 3094 North 550 East Ogden, UT, 84414 See on map
    8012007240 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rocky Mountain Roll Dj)