11820 150th AVE SE, Renton, WA 98059 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Rockin' Horse Dance Barn, LLC

The Rockin' Horse Dance Barn provides a wide variety of traditional adult & couples dance classes including ballroom dances, swing dancing, country dances, line dances and Latin dances.

Follow Rockin' Horse Dance Barn, LLC on

rockin horse dance barn 05 600
b6bb2609da695af9 1501197739299 rockin horse dance barn 05 600
rockin horse dance barn 05 600
b6bb2609da695af9 1501197739299 rockin horse dance barn 05 600

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Rockin' Horse Dance Barn, LLC

Sam · event on 12/06/2014

Everyone really enjoyed the party and having Dave as our DJ and line dance instructor was a huge success. He was very friendly and funny and really got both kids and adults engaged for hours! Would do this again to be sure.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Rockin' Horse Dance Barn, LLC's reply:

Sam, thank you very much for the 5 Star review. I had a blast with all your guests. It was great that they got into it and really participated in the fun day. I hope I get to see you at an event again.

My husband and I decided long before we got engaged,that we would take dance lessons.Neither of us could dance;he has two left feet and I have no rhythm.Yikes!
    I searched reviews online, and ended up booking a single lesson at Rockin Horse Dance Barn to see how their teaching style differed from what we had previously experienced. It was a night and day difference and we haven’t looked back.
    We worked with Dave, the owner, and explained our situation and he worked with us to choreograph our first dance. The initial song that we had chosen ended up being too fast; he and his wife demonstrated how we could dance to it, and we decided sprinting through our first dance was sub optimal. We ended up choosing a different song, which worked out to be a much better fit.
    Dave was patient with my husband’s two left feet, and helped me find my rhythm. If we didn’t like a particular step he showed us, it was no big deal to let him know and we used something else. The dance came together and it was amazing.
    The day of the wedding was a blur, but watching the video was the most incredible feeling. The dance began as they all do, side conversations here and there…but by a third of the way into the dance, all eyes were on us. We were focused on each other, we didn’t miss a step and everyone cheered after each turn, and at the end of the dance. When we were walking off the dance floor, the MC stated that that was what two people in love look like. It was amazing and so emotional.
    We will definitely be back to continue taking lessons together. It was great to have quality time with my husband while we do an activity together.
    Thank you Dave for giving us a memory that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Rockin' Horse Dance Barn, LLC's reply:

Wow, what can I say except Thank You for letting me (and my wife) be a part of those memories. I do hope you two find time to make dancing a part of your relationship. I think you will find it to be a great benefit.

Dave Serfling
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/07/2013

Dave was the perfect DJ. He worked closely with us in the last weeks before the wedding making sure that he understood our timeline and our expectations. He set the mood for our wedding and created a setting through music and entertainment that made for an unforgettable experience! We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Rockin' Horse Dance Barn, LLC's reply:

Thank you Carly, it was very fun and easy working with you two. I even received a referral gig from you. That went well too. I hope you are having a great time!

• 11820 150th AVE SE Renton, WA, 98059 See on map
    Monday 10AM–9:30PM, Tuesday 9:30AM–9:30PM, Wednesday 10AM–9:30PM, Thursday 9:30AM–9:30PM, Friday 10AM–11PM, Saturday 10AM–11PM, Sunday 1:00PM–8:30PM