Kenosha, WI 53144 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Robin's Nest Cakery 1
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/22/2019

Extremely Accommodating to an out-of-town Bride and Groom!

Robin's Nest couldn't have made it any easier for our wedding that we were planning from Oregon! Even when we couldn't plan to be in town on a day they were open, they would leave us sampling boxes to try so we could make decisions on time! They did this for us at least 3 times while we were choosing a bakery and trying to settle on cupcake flavors and desserts. Robin's Nest also made our di-cut silhouette cake topper for us which was so nice to have one less thing to worry about. We would recommend Robin's Nest to everyone, and plan on visiting for a cupcake next time we're in town!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • User4450239 · Recently married

Robin was great to work with. She was very responsive, professional and FLEXIBLE! It was so easy to communicate with her and she even tried a new design for our wedding day. I wanted fresh flowers on the cake. I ordered them for the day of the wedding, and when I walked into the reception the cake was front and center, just how I imagined it. It turned out beautiful. I never saw her the day of the wedding, but I never worried about the cake not being set up perfectly. I just hope she didn't have to wait around for the flowers too long!

Robin also did my bother and sister-in-laws' wedding. They didn't have much planned other than that they wanted dessert. Robin worked with them to make their day perfect as well. Her cupcakes were the centerpieces to the tables and she even let them borrow her cake stands to match their eclectic style! Thanks for everything Robin!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Robin was very easy to work with and very responsive via email. I wanted to do a surprise groom's cake for our wedding and she helped to make it happen for me. It turned out absolutely perfect!! The design was exactly what I wanted!! The cake flavor was good. The price point was great! The cake was delivered to my venue so I didn't have to worry about anything. My groom loved the cake so much! I definitely recommend giving Robin's Nest Cakery a try!

Sent on 10/12/2017