Milton, FL 32571 Map · Phone number

About Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist

Hi I'm Robin! :)
I am a licensed Esthetician/on location/ freelance makeup artist in the Florida panhandle, specializing in traditional and airbrush makeup.
I have worked doing Bridal makeup for two years with Renee Armour/TwoFishes Artistry, and am currently venturing out on my own.
I have built up a pretty extensive makeup kit filled with the best cosmetics to make sure your makeup lasts and looks fabulous for your Wedding Day. I currently use Bobbi Brown, Dior, Nars, Mac just to name a few. I also use air brush foundation upon request.

Please contact me with any questions, or to book your special day!!

Follow Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist on

64 Reviews for Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist

• Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Such beauty

I showed her a reference picture and she made me look stunning! Solid makeup to stay on without looking caked!

Marissa · Married on 11/08/2016

I love Robin! She is not just amazing at her job but she is so much fun. I had a destination wedding and found her through here. She helped with my hair dresser. She was so bubbly and happy. She made each girl look better than the next. My MIL and Mother both said they have never felt as beautiful as they did than. I can not say enough great things about her. She help make my day even more special.

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Robin was a wonderful make-up artist! Her responses were quick and she was very attentive to my requests. Coming from out of town, it was stressful to try to get things together, but Robin made it very relaxing and easy. We completed a trial run the day before, which stayed perfectly for my rehearsal dinner, to ensure everything was exactly how I wanted it. She was kind enough to let me see different lip shades and determine what would be best for my big deal. The next day, she arrived on time and was so pleasant! My family enjoyed her company and listening to stories! Thank you so much, Robin! Words cannot express my gratitude.

Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Shannonography
    Shannonography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Robin on a few weddings I photographed. I highly recommend her to all of my clients. She does an amazing job and is easy to work with.

• Pure & Couture Salon
    Pure & Couture Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Robin does beautiful work. She has great attention to detail and is a pleasure to work with.

• Bridal Hair to Remember
    Bridal Hair to Remember Wedding Hair & Makeup

A sweet girl to work with :)

• Milton, FL 32571 See on map