West Columbia, SC 29170 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Robin Cannon- Certified Wedding and Event Planner

Robin Cannon is a certified Wedding and Event Planner with a plethora of experience.From coordinating many local high school and community events, to numerous weddings and receptions,Robin is certified in all aspects of wedding and event planning.

Robin's services include:
Personal Consultations,Vendor Referrals,On site appointments,Wedding Day/Event Coordination and Directing,Room layout design and decoration,Manage RSVP/Invited Guests,Formal Wear Transport Service,Free initial consultation....and much more.

Robin offers various package plans that can be customized to meet each clients unique and personal needs.From consultations only, to managing the entire event,you will find that Robin offers a vast array of services with the highest of quality. View her website at www.palmettobizbuzz.com

2 Reviews for Robin Cannon- Certified Wedding and Event Planner

Lyndsay · Married on 05/18/2013

Robin is wonderful!!! I love her to pieces!! She made sure my day was perfect and everything was perfect! She went above and beyond!!! Love love love her!!! Would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/29/2013

Robin is amazing. The is her calling. She made our special day a dream come true. She has such a beautiful personality. She was there to put me at ease. I knew the day of the wedding that I had nothing to worry about because she is that fabulous. She pays attention to detail and listened to me when I told her what I wanted. Even when I didn't know what I wanted, she helped me sort through it. She made sure the day of activities were on time and ran smoothly. Even my guests were impressed with her. If in doubt, hire Robin. She will make all of your worried go away!

Sent on 04/17/2013

• RIM Photography
    RIM Photography Wedding Photographers

Robin is a wonderful resource in the Columbia area. We had the pleasure of working together on the wedding of local WIS-TV news anchor Dawndy Mercer and her now-husband Craig Plank. Flawless wedding down to every detail. Robin's expansive contacts and local knowledge makes her the go-to wedding planner in this area.

• The Coastal Breeze Party Band
    The Coastal Breeze Party Band Wedding Bands

Robin has done a fine job working with us in the past. She is always considering the client and keeps everyone on the same page! Thanks Robin

• Eyebrowjunkie Makeup Artistry
    Eyebrowjunkie Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Robin has planned several weddings that I have worked with and i'm always impressed with how professional she is. She is always so calm which really makes a difference on hectic wedding days. I would recommend her to any brides if ever asked!

• West Columbia, 29170 See on map