5907 Pierce St. #102, Arvada, CO 80003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Robert Krueger Entertainment

For nearly a decade, Robert has been providing top-quality wedding entertainment all over Colorado.
Robert’s passion for entertainment and service led him to a career as a Master of Ceremonies and Mobile Disc Jockey.
Robert continually works on his craft attending workshops and conferences throughout the year, including the industry acclaimed MarBecca Method Master of Ceremonies Workshop.
All his efforts are to provide you the best quality service on your wedding day.

Follow Robert Krueger Entertainment on

422519283831201690656770543405n
6208535536072747334392103078052
Robert Krueger Entertainment
Robert DJing for The Wedding Connectors monthly networking meeting in May, 2012.
5516783503427983728291871230324n
Jason and Becca.  May 23, 2009
Jason and Becca. May 23, 2009
David and Janae. June 13, 2009
David and Janae. June 13, 2009
Ryan and Jocelyn. June 20, 2009.
Ryan and Jocelyn. June 20, 2009.
598859340896592650783911052897n
599502348090265264749608969630n
422519283831201690656770543405n
6208535536072747334392103078052

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for Robert Krueger Entertainment

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2015

Robert was the best DJ we could have asked for. He went above and beyond and truly made our wedding one to remember. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and our story. He went even further and wanted to know all about our wedding party. He was not just a DJ but a true Master of Ceremonies. I would recommend Robert to anyone.
    Robert is professional, punctual, funny, caring and so much more. With him you do not get someone who just wants to show up and play music off a laptop. He puts thought into every song he plays and might even get choked up a bit himself at the events. He truly loves weddings and it shows. He loves the symbolism and traditions and he will share that love with you. I could go on an on about Robert. He will forever be a part of our memories.

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

Robert had a big impact on making our wedding day perfect. He provided sound support for the wedding ceremony and was the MC for the reception. He did a great job pre-wedding with coordinating music and tastes with us. Additionally, he gave us a great big book of homework to do. We did most of it and it helped Robert do his job even better. He gave some fantastic introductions for the wedding party during the reception. I thought I wouldn't want that when we were planning the reception, but it turned out way better than I expected. The sound quality was great, I could always hear Robert when he was speaking, and music selection was top notch.

Bethany · Married on 09/20/2014

Robert was an amazing DJ who I would recommend to anyone! He has a great personality, is very punctual, and helped us have an amazing night with family and friends that we will always remember.

Robert guided us through the entire process from our first planning meeting all the way until the rehearsal dinner and even a last minute mother-groom song change. He listed to all of our song requests and offered great advice when we looked to him for special intro music and introductions of our wedding party. He kept everyone on a timeline and was there for us through ceremony, cocktail hours, dinner, and of course reception and dancing. All I can say Robert is keep up the good work and thank you very much for helping us have the perfect wedding!

Robert Krueger Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More
    Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Robert Krueger on a wedding. He is the best Master of Ceremonies for any event. He makes the wedding reception run smoothly and efficiently for the guests and the wedding party. The guests are engaged from the moment that the wedding party is introduced all the way through to the end of the reception. He does a professional presentation of the couple's love story. Robert is your best choice when choosing a professional DJ to handle your reception. I look forward to working with Robert in the future.

• My Big Day Events
    My Big Day Events Wedding Planners

To whom it may concern, If you are reading this you are most likely considering hiring Robert Krueger Entertainment as a DJ/MC for your event. First of all, congratulations! Planning for life’s events can be time consuming, and at times… exhausting. Half the battle is getting to the point where a celebration is in order. Whether it be finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, a milestone anniversary, or birthday. The other half of the battle is the planning it takes to get you to that BIG DAY. Now that you made it to the planning stage, of course there are TONS of vendors to pick from. How do you find the right one? Well, congratulations again! You’ve already found Robert Krueger, who in my opinion, is that needle in a haystack filled with music professionals. If I had to pick three words to describe Robert, they would be: Professional. Talented. Passionate. In my 16 years of event planning experience I have come across many music professionals. And I can tell you that to date NO ONE is as business-minded, skilled at music selection, production, and sound, and cares more about EVERY event they are hired for as Robert Krueger is. Most professionals might claim to have the above, they may even excel in one or two areas. But Robert is all three. Robert is always on time, dressed professionally, takes copious notes, consistently follows up to make sure you both have everything you need to make the event a success, he LOVES music, and takes great direction when you have it, and happily makes suggestions when you ask for them. Best of all, Robert enjoys what he does. He is genuinely excited to be part of your BIG DAY. Hire him. You will be in great hands! Christine Kovacs Forster, Owner/Party Planner My BIG Day, LLC

• JAMMCATTS Disc Jockey Entertainment
    JAMMCATTS Disc Jockey Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've known Robert for several years and I always feel completely confident in referring him to a bride if I am already booked up on a particular date. He does a great job.

• 5907 Pierce St., #102 Arvada, CO 80003 See on map