New Orleans, LA 70125 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Robert Faust Photography

There's a reason brides call us "The Best of the Best"! Read our reviews and see for yourself! On the most important day of your life, why would you settle for anything else? It's a no-brainer! See more of our unmatched impeccable quality on our website.

email: robertfaust@hotmail.com

MainImage

• Videos 2

110 Reviews for Robert Faust Photography

Holland · Married on 01/28/2017

I had the most amazing experience with Robert and his lovely wife. They were so professional. I was an out of town bride so was extremely needy. Especially the week of my wedding, which was the only time I could take Bridal portraits. Luckily it worked out weather wise and was a beautiful day. He warned me it could be cold, but it was actually the perfect day! We were both surprised. I was pretty sick but he was patient with me and extremely helpful. He made sure every single pose was perfection and nothing less. My photos were stunning and he had them online for me the very next morning! The wedding day came Saturday. I was still sick so was having a rough morning. But once they were there everything went flawlessly. I had my first look with my dad, which they did exactly like I wanted. We then got all the photos I wanted during the wedding and reception. But what I was most impressed by was the second line parade. They drove to Jackson Square to meet me and my entire wedding party for our parade. They ran in front of the parade and all around to make sure they got the perfect shots of us. The whole reason I had my wedding in New Orleans was because of the second line parade tradition. So this was SO appreciated! I was blown away with how much they got in to it and just how amazing they were! Thank you so much! Love, Holland&Chad

Lacey · Married on 06/25/2016

The wedding process can get overwhelming, especially when there a million different vendors that are out there! Hands down, one of the best decisions I made was booking Robert & Leslie. I couldn't have asked for a more professional or more sincere team to work with. They have mastered the art of wedding photography from knowing exactly how to position you to capturing the most pure, unscripted moments. The really keep you on track when things seem like they are all over the place (and I definitely needed someone to keep me in line!) The icing on the cake was that they are just genuinely nice and easy going. They helped ease the stress, and thats important for any bride whether your wedding is big or small. I can't say enough about Robert Faust photography and will recommend them time and time again.

Amber · Married on 10/30/2015

When planning for my wedding, the main detail I wanted to make sure was amazing was the photographer selection... Mr. Robert and Mrs. Leslie Faust were nothing short of amazing!! They always responded to emails and calls in a timely manner, went above and beyond to help our wedding day run smoothly and to give as much insight and suggestions for wedding day planning and preparation as possible. Most importantly I am in LOVE with how our wedding pictures turned out. Their level of professionalism was outstanding and I would recommend them to any one of my friends who are looking for a wonderful photographer! We can't think them enough for creating lifelong memories through their beautiful photos!
    Steven and Amber Dykes

Robert Faust Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,795.00

• Southern Oaks Plantation
    Southern Oaks Plantation Mansion Weddings

Robert and Leslie are terrific photographers. We highly recommend them for top quality pictures, and we know brides and grooms will be delighted with their service and the quality of their product. We’re always happy to hear when Robert Faust Photography will be shooting at Southern Oaks Plantation!

• Flawless Bride
    Flawless Bride Wedding Hair & Makeup

Robert is always a pleasure to work with and his photography is fantastic! We always look forward to doing weddings with him...and the pictures afterwards! Definitely an A+

• NOLA-FLORA
    NOLA-FLORA Wedding Florists

Flawless pictures...we are almost as excited as the bride to see the photographs from a Robert Faust wedding!

• New Orleans, 70125 See on map
    5047220989 (Phone number)
    2256989323 (Other Phone Number)
    To give you the service you deserve, we are open by appt. only