Robbins Brothers

Glendale, CA View map

A dynamic ring store in Montclair, California, Robbins Brothers specializes in diamond engagement rings. Robbins Brothers offers couples a wide selection of affordable diamond engagement rings that fit any preference and lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a ring with more traditional and everlasting appeal or a modern ring with a trendy appeal, the team at Robbins Brothers will assist you with finding the perfect ring that symbolizes your commitment to each other.

Products Offered
From custom engagement rings and wedding bands to ring setting, Robbins Brothers has a large collection of modern, classic, and vintage jewelry in a variety of diamond shapes. Ring shapes range from pre-set diamond, princess cut, three-stone, and classic solitaire. Other products include:

• Designer accessories
  • Designer engagement rings
  • Designer wedding band

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings

1 User photo

• Alexandra
    Alexandra L. Married on 02/28/2020

Really good deals!

My husband is really picky in anything that he used, we didn't agree on the rings at all since we bought my set on Kay Jewelers and he didn't like any design there. But, when we got to try out Robbins Brothers his entire perspective about rings change, he liked the quality and the service provide. They even had a nice box with a light for him to actually observed more the ring, make me kinda jealous!
  • Liana
    Liana Married on 03/10/2017
    a. I would recommend this location to anyone. My husband got my engagement ring here and he said when he was choosing and buying the engagement ring, he was provided with a great customer service. When it was time to buy our wedding bands for our wedding on March 10, we also had a great customer service and everyone at the store was very helpful in helping us make the order. Our wedding bands were ready on time. Since getting the engagement ring, I’ve visited the store to have it cleaned a few times and I will definitely visit again to clean wedding bands in the future.
  • User2475231 2+ years ago
    I visited the store twice trying to decide between 2 different wedding bands. Brandon was the first sales person to help me and he was great. A few days later I went back and Elizabeth helped me. Again they were very attentive to what I was looking for and helped me through the decision process. I ended up custom ordering the wedding band and am excited to see it when it arrives.

So I received the wedding band and it's as beautiful as thought it would be. I also got a ring guard/ring enhancer for my engagement ring. I loved their choices and found one that is very special to me and my future husband.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dan & Megan
    21 photos · 03/29/2016

300 W. Colorado Street Glendale, 91204
Location of (Robbins Brothers)
5275 Moreno Street Montclair, 91763 See on map