About Robbins Brothers

The Engagement Ring Store

Robbins Brothers offers the widest selection of modern, classic and vintage engagement rings and ring settings that are right for you. Our selection includes more top ring designers than you'll find anywhere else, ranging from pre-set diamond rings, princess cut rings, 3-stone rings, classic solitaire rings, wedding ring sets and promise rings. Robbins Brothers has affordable diamond engagement rings to fit every lifestyle.

Part of the journey to find the perfect diamond ring is understanding the different types. Whether you like a ring that is more traditional with everlasting appeal or are looking to follow fashion trends, Robbins Brothers has you covered. Learn more about the different ring types to find that perfect symbol of your dedication to each other.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Robbins Brothers on

45 Reviews for Robbins Brothers

Custom Wed. Bands (2)
Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)

a.I would recommend this location to anyone. My husband got my engagement ring here and he said when he was choosing and buying the engagement ring, he was provided with a great customer service. When it was time to buy our wedding bands for our wedding on March 10, we also had a great customer service and everyone at the store was very helpful in helping us make the order. Our wedding bands were ready on time. Since getting the engagement ring, I’ve visited the store to have it cleaned a few times and I will definitely visit again to clean wedding bands in the future.

Profile Picture Liana, 3/10/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands

I visited the store twice trying to decide between 2 different wedding bands. Brandon was the first sales person to help me and he was great. A few days later I went back and Elizabeth helped me. Again they were very attentive to what I was looking for and helped me through the decision process. I ended up custom ordering the wedding band and am excited to see it when it arrives.

So I received the wedding band and it's as beautiful as thought it would be. I also got a ring guard/ring enhancer for my engagement ring. I loved their choices and found one that is very special to me and my future husband.

Profile Picture User6013167, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews