14080 N. Dallas Pkwy Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75240 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

52 Reviews for Robbins Bros

Stratton · Married on 06/30/2018

Yesterday we got our wedding bands. Nazir was the gentleman helping us and he did a great job. Made us feel comfortable, answered any questions we had, and created a genuine environment when picking the bands. His service to me and my fiance was great and i would recommend him to any one walking in that store. Thank you for a great experience.
    -Stratton and Abby

Sent on 04/22/2018

Janelle · Married on 06/18/2016

They cater to your every need at this place and Molly was absolutely amazing!!! Love my new ring

Sent on 01/09/2015
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 01/22/2016

This place is wonderful. My fiance got my ring here, and the sales representative spent quite a bit of time helping him pick out and design the perfect ring for me. After our engagement, the ring was just a little too big, so I went to have it sized. I turned it in, and they informed me that it could take several days for them to get the work done, but it could be done sooner. I was shocked when they called me that evening letting me know that my ring was ready for me to pick up! We will be going there to pick up our wedding bands, and I am looking forward to working with them. Just a side note, if you go during the week there are not as many people there as on a weekend, so you won't have to fight a crowd of people.

Sent on 09/27/2015