4075 16th street North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33710 Map · Phone number

Window light
4b8d607b6ec5df63 1290522634831 238Burke08

4 Reviews for Rob Moorman Photographics

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2017

Robbie and his team were amazing every step of the way! They were easy to get a hold of and speak with and were very flexible. The day of our wedding, our photographers were amazing. Super professional and very patient. They both got great photos and went out of their way to make sure my husband and I didn't see each other before hand. I'm absolutely in love with the photos!

Sent on 11/20/2017

STACEY · Married on 02/21/2014

BOOK THEM!!! I can't express how grateful I am for Rob & Tina. I planned weddings for years and I saw many companies. They book you and then they send different photographers to your wedding who aren't as good. THEY are a family owned and run company for over 20 years. YOU get what you see. They even brought us a photographer assistant and he was amazing. Robby truly loves what he does and his pricing is better then any I have seen out there. We had a couple of kids in our wedding and they were not having it and Robby made them smile and laugh the entire time. IF you want to have a cool photographer, who loves his job, has a AMAZING eye for photography and have fun while your doing your pictures pick them. SERIOUSLY the best vendor out of my entire wedding.

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 10/12/2013

After all the planning, after all the decorating, after the big party ends…the only thing we are left with are the memories. We are so thankful that Rob Moorman was there to capture the entire day.

Rob Moorman is the best at what he does. His love for photography truly shows in his photographs. His personality kept everyone having fun and relaxed during the most stressful, nerve-racking parts of the wedding.

Every detail was captured in his unique style and every family portrait he took will be treasured forever.

I highly recommend Rob Moorman for any photography needs; as you won’t be disappointed in his services or the final product.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Rob Moorman Photographics FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• 4075 16th street North Saint Petersburg, 33710 See on map
    Location of (Rob Moorman Photographics)