Austin, TX 78727 Map · Phone number

gands1
bande1

4 Reviews for RMR Designs

Kaley · Married on 06/09/2012

RMR designs truly made my invitations so special for my wedding. First, she is extremely professional and responds extremely fast to any question I had. My invitations were perfect and everything I wanted. She went over and beyond on every part. I received so many great comments on them. I would refer anyone that needed wedding invitations to RMR designs! One of the best vendors I have ever used!! You can not go wrong!!

haley · Married on 01/14/2012

RMR Designs was very helpful to me when I was trying to decide what my wedding invitations should look like. I came to her not knowing what I was looking for in a wedding invitation and she designed something that both myself and my fiance fell in love with. I only had to meet with her a couple of times in person and the rest was done through email, which worked really well with my schedule. Whenever I had a question RMR Designs was available to me either by phone or email and her response was always very prompt. I got numerous compliments about my Save the Date and wedding invitation, and all the credit goes to RMR Designs. I highly recommend RMR Designs for any occasion that one may need an invitation!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/26/2011

The best way to sum up my experience with RMR designs would have to be AMAZING. Robyn is so talented and can do anything you ask. For my wedding invites I was a little nervous because I am not creative at all. Robyn was so patient and happy to spend a lot of time making sure I had exactly the look I was going for.
    When all was "done" I sent her my addresses to be printed on envelopes. Me being careless, I had mistaken many addresses and even my own return address. She was happy to print them again at no extra cost!
    She not only did my wedding invites, she created a look for my wedding complete with gift bags, programs, and menus. Everything tied together so wonderfully and so many guests commented on how well it was done. I was so pleased and most certainly recommend her to everyone. You just don't find this kind of talent, quality, value, and responsiveness wrapped into one business. With RMR you really know you're getting the best!

RMR Designs FAQ