47-27 215th Place Apt#1A, Bayside, NY 11361 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About RMC Productions

RMC Productions offers High Quality Cinematic Wedding Films at affordable prices!

We do wedding films! Not boring videos with a giant camera from the early 90's. No we shoot on HD cameras and DSLR's.

The very best quality, you will feel like your watching a movie!

• Tongstudio NY
  • Chris Fig Productions
  • Frank Ahn Films

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

5 Reviews for RMC Productions

Phil · Married on 09/12/2014

Rick and RMC productions was without question one of the most professional and exceptionally gifted vendors I had the pleasure of working with during my wedding. Rick took the time to breakdown the wide array of video options that were available and was incredibly flexible with adding or removing features to specifically accommodate our requests. Throughout our planning process RMC consistently maintained contact ensuring all of our concerns were being addressed and making sure no questioned went unanswered. On the day of the wedding, Rick and his assistant arrived early to survey the landscape and introduce themselves to our immediate family asking for permission to capture footage. Throughout the night, I hardly noticed the video team and received multiple compliments on how politely they interacted with our guests.

After our wedding Rick continued to remain in contact and was able to deliver our memorable video AHEAD of schedule. The quality of the video and postproduction was phenomenal and exceeded all of our expectations. Every moment, emotion, event, and guest was captured for my wife and I to relive as if it were yesterday. It is painfully obvious that Rick is a master of his craft and I am profoundly grateful that he was able to forever document our special day!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Emily · Married on 06/08/2014

Rick was an absolute pleasure to work with! He arrived early, captured each and every special moment of our day and stayed through the final song. We recently received our wedding trailer and we couldn’t be happier! The editing, song selection, and overall finished product was perfect! I have and will continue to recommend Rick to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2014

Rick and his team at RMC were simply outstanding. I've dealt with many vendors before for other occasions, but what attracted me to RMC was the attention to detail, and it showed off in my Wedding Video. The Video itself is of Movie Production Quality and every time I watch it, I am truly touched. RMC Productions captured one of the greatest days of my life and presented it to me on a Silver Platter. I highly recommend RMC productions to my friends and family.

Sent on 12/23/2014