Weatherford, OK 73096 Map · Phone number

About RM Photography

My name is Rebecca Manney, and I'd love to take your pictures! RM Photography is located in Yukon, OK, but I'm quite happy to travel! I have a very photojournalistic style. I like to keep things casual, fun, and low-stress. Please check out my site for more information, prices, and suggestions! http://www.rebeccamanneyphotography.com

Questions? Email me at info@rebeccamanneyphotography.com.

Follow RM Photography on

WW201115
WW201196

11 Reviews for RM Photography

R · Married on 03/09/2013

My husband and I were married in March, 2013 in OKC. Rebecca covered the photography for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. She was the perfect combination of “not knowing she was there” for candid shots and “always there at the right time” for a quick capture of our family and friends. We had such a great time with Rebecca as she was pleasant and funny and can totally pick a fake smile, ha! Most importantly, she was totally reliable and punctual in showing up for our day(s) and with the return time on our photos. Thank you so so so much RM Photography for our beautiful memories in print!!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/29/2011

When I speak to brides about what they regret about their wedding, it's that they wish they had better photography. When it's the most important day of your life, your CHOICE and what you spend should not matter and one you should not regret.

PRICE: I don't think price should be an issue, but it's usually #1 on a bride's mind. Whether Rebecca undercharges or overcharges is not the issue. I think you need to look at the following, before picking Rebecca!

REFERRALS: Rebecca was referred to me by Shannon from Kinglee Wedding & Events. I didn't know where to start looking. She gave me options, and I decided to look at their PORTFOLIOS. Shannon told me a personal horror story of her client that an expensive "artsy" photographer who gave the bride a disc of only 50 pics and barely paid attention at the wedding. How do you know if the photographer is just gonna sit and eat at the reception? This is how she sold me on Rebecca! She said Rebecca was professional and she's constantly there capturing.

PORTFOLIO: Always look at the photographer's work before choosing. Is it authentic? Does it look stolen? Rebecca had SO many pictures on her website AND her facebook, I couldn't help eye googling at them months before my wedding. One of my favorite things about RM is her website. Not only was it a portfolio, it ALSO went into detail what kind of post editing she does! Plus, in your meetings with her, she will go into details about what she does (how she does backups during the wedding, what kind of editing she does, etc).

PHOTOGRAPHY: You may not be an art major, but you know the difference between a good and bad picture. But to a photographer, they can probably list 100 criticisms about 1 picture. You're going to have a family member that has an AWESOME camera, loves to take photos. You know people will be using their camera phones. You might do the whole disposable camera thing at your wedding. BUT WHERE IS THE ART in PHOTOGRAPHY? You've spent all the money and effort on the dress, the centerpieces, the details, and you DON'T want to capture it in the best light for your memory? It's a shame. As for my personal preferences, I liked Rebecca's style where the subject is at a good focus in the the picture, not many distractions. Colors are beautiful! I also can't stand it when too many pictures are all diagonal, makes me dizzy. I think too many people do that unnecessarily. AND she edits ALL your pictures, not just some like some photographers.

PROFESSIONALISM: Photography is not about pictures anymore, it's also a business. And Rebecca is a professional. She will reply to your emails, be on time, get you your pictures on time as promised. Too many horror stories about pictures that "takes a year to get."

PLANNING: I'm not sure if I was OCD but I loved that Rebecca was awesome about planning a timeline with me. I had concerns about doing pics of us post ceremony and having people wait. She LOVES that we did the pictures before the ceremony. Better use of her time anyway! In my opinion, why pay a photographer that will stand around doing nothing! Thank you for working hard Rebecca! Also, we had a lot of other "photographers" at our wedding too. She did such a good job at being professional and keeping them out of her way!

Overall, I don't think you will meet many photographers who will do weddings because there are too many high expectations on getting the good picture and all the moments of a wedding. Picking a professional photographer will be the best choice you've ever made! And we are glad we picked Rebecca!

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • Y

Yenni · Married on 10/28/2011

On Oct. 28, we hosted Oklahoma Classics Day - featuring an impressive lineup of Thoroughbreds - as well as Red Earth, a fascinating cultural presentation by Indian nations throughout Oklahoma, so it was important for me that I could secure the best photography blogger I knew of in this market to help us share the experience with our social media. I wanted Rebecca Manney Photography to record the evening for us. Rebecca exceeded our expectations and did a fabulous job by coupling her photographic skills with a pleasant writing style. She combines a professional approach with a pleasant personality and that made the experience even more enjoyable. You can go to our fan page and see her creative photography and narrative. Bottom line, I would recommend Rebecca to anyone needing coverage of a special event in words and pictures. As far as I'm concerned, she's one of the best photographers on the entire Internet.
    Yenni Vance

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• PartyBox
    PartyBox Wedding DJs

I wholeheartedly endorse RM Photography and not only because we share a wonderful friendship. Skill, talent, passion, and that "it" factor are so important when you only have one opportunity to get things right. Get it right with RM Photography.

• Paul Houston Photography
    Paul Houston Photography Wedding Photographers

Rebecca is such a great photographer, as well as, a great person to be around! Her images are outstanding and definitely unique. I'd vouch for RM Photography any day! :)

• KingLee Wedding & Event Productions
    KingLee Wedding & Event Productions Wedding Planners

When your only link to your special day is your memories and photographs, it takes someone special to see what you see and make it come to life in a photo. That's what Rebecca does every time she picks up her camera. May it be family photos or your wedding day, she is sure to capture it with finesse & style (and a giggle) where needed! Her work is AMAZING and we have entrusted her to capture the most important details of OUR work, which she does perfectly every time! Not only is she an awesome photographer, but a SPARKLING person with whom you are sure to become instant friends!

• Weatherford, 73096 See on map