Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design

With over 30 years of experience, Rodica Lazarian is widely renowned for her unparalleled talent in creating couture bridal gowns & reconstructing vintage gowns, along with her collection of exquisite veils, headpieces, handmade linens and a selection of other personalized heirlooms. Rodica also specializes in custom designing and altering all formal wear including all bridal party, mother or grandmother of the bride/groom, debutante gowns and dresses or any special occasion attire.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Flower Girls (1)
Garters (1)
Jewelry (1)
Undergarments (1)

Rodica was my bridal gown fairy godmother! A month out from the wedding, I had a dress crisis and Rodica was THE MOST accommodating! In lieu of a stressful situation, she squeezed me in for additional alteration appointments no problem and offered the most sincere support and advice. Rodica became much more than a vendor, she became a friend throughout the process! Not to mention, my dress fit like an absolute dream. I am forever thankful for Rodica! Go see her, you'll most definitely feel the same way.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rodica Lazarian did an amazing job on alterations to my BHLDN dress! It fit perfectly and looked just like I hoped it would. I definitely recommend Rodica for wedding (or any) dress alterations!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Rodica was a pleasure to work with. My dress was a sample dress that was heavily intricate and beaded. It needed to be hemmed and she did it all with ease. It came out perfect. She is extremely talented and exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Blair, 11/26/16, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1384958177571 ash1
220x220 sq 1384960310804 ash1
220x220 sq 1384961011025 ami

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rodica is my go-to seamstress, alterations, dress guru! She is the most talented person I've met holding a needle and a thread. She's altered a sister of the bride's dress for the bride within 3 days of the wedding, she's added sleeves, length, straps and the whole nine yards! Rodica's bustles NEVER break which I highly appreciate! I LOVE WORKING WITH RODICA!

480 E. Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite #9, Atlanta, GA 30305   See On Map