Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design

With over 30 years of experience, Rodica Lazarian is widely renowned for her unparalleled talent in creating couture bridal gowns & reconstructing vintage gowns, along with her collection of exquisite veils, headpieces, handmade linens and a selection of other personalized heirlooms. Rodica also specializes in custom designing and altering all formal wear including all bridal party, mother or grandmother of the bride/groom, debutante gowns and dresses or any special occasion attire.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Flower Girls (1)
Garters (1)
Jewelry (1)
Undergarments (1)

Rodica Lazarian did an amazing job on alterations to my BHLDN dress! It fit perfectly and looked just like I hoped it would. I definitely recommend Rodica for wedding (or any) dress alterations!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Rodica was a pleasure to work with. My dress was a sample dress that was heavily intricate and beaded. It needed to be hemmed and she did it all with ease. It came out perfect. She is extremely talented and exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Blair, 11/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Flower Girls, Veils

Rodica and her team are amazing! I brought in a BHLDN dress (skirt and corset) and asked that she make a Lace topper for my dress as we had our ceremony in a Catholic church. It turned out absolutely AMAZING. The dress fit like a dream and the whole process leading up to the wedding was super simple and not stressful. I'd recommend Rodica hands down, especially if you have a BHLDN dress.

Profile Picture Kira, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews

Photos

9 Photos

9 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rodica is my go-to seamstress, alterations, dress guru! She is the most talented person I've met holding a needle and a thread. She's altered a sister of the bride's dress for the bride within 3 days of the wedding, she's added sleeves, length, straps and the whole nine yards! Rodica's bustles NEVER break which I highly appreciate! I LOVE WORKING WITH RODICA!

Events