Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rodica Lazarian Couture Bridal Design

With over 30 years of experience, Rodica Lazarian is widely renowned for her unparalleled talent in creating couture bridal gowns & reconstructing vintage gowns, along with her collection of exquisite veils, headpieces, handmade linens and a selection of other personalized heirlooms. Rodica also specializes in custom designing and altering all formal wear including all bridal party, mother or grandmother of the bride/groom, debutante gowns and dresses or any special occasion attire.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Flower Girls (1)
Garters (1)
Jewelry (1)
Undergarments (1)

There are not enough words I can offer in praise of Rodica Lazarian! She absolutely saved
My daughter’s wedding day. We had a dress emergency 2 weeks before the wedding and Rodica was so helpful, kind, and accommodating! She re-designed and
Re-made the skirt to give my daughter the dress of her dreams.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Rodica was my bridal gown fairy godmother! A month out from the wedding, I had a dress crisis and Rodica was THE MOST accommodating! In lieu of a stressful situation, she squeezed me in for additional alteration appointments no problem and offered the most sincere support and advice. Rodica became much more than a vendor, she became a friend throughout the process! Not to mention, my dress fit like an absolute dream. I am forever thankful for Rodica! Go see her, you'll most definitely feel the same way.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rodica Lazarian did an amazing job on alterations to my BHLDN dress! It fit perfectly and looked just like I hoped it would. I definitely recommend Rodica for wedding (or any) dress alterations!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1384958177571 ash1
220x220 sq 1384960310804 ash1
220x220 sq 1384961011025 ami

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rodica is my go-to seamstress, alterations, dress guru! She is the most talented person I've met holding a needle and a thread. She's altered a sister of the bride's dress for the bride within 3 days of the wedding, she's added sleeves, length, straps and the whole nine yards! Rodica's bustles NEVER break which I highly appreciate! I LOVE WORKING WITH RODICA!

480 E. Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite #9, Atlanta, GA 30305   See On Map