Brooklyn, NY 11249 Map · Phone number

About RK GENT

Purveyor of American made groomsmen gifts, men's fashion, accessories, home goods, wedding favors, gifts for her and other wedding supplies.

Please visit our site at www.rkgent.com or email us at hello@rkgent.com to discuss customized options for wedding party gifts, favors and more.

rkgent logo 360
rkgent logo 360
1b black nickel blank

1 Reviews for RK GENT

Meghan · event on 08/01/2015

I recently purchased the "Stylized font date vase" from the RK Gent website as an engagement gift for my friend, and I was VERY happy with my purchase! The vase is really well made, and I love that it is personalized and made to order. I received the package within a week of my order, which I was pleasantly surprised by considering the personalizing that was done on the vase.

There are a lot of other great, unique products on the site and the selection seems to be updated regularly so there's always something new to look at! I'll be making some more purchases from RK Gent for my friends' wedding showers - I love the thought of giving specialized gifts :)

Sent on 08/21/2015

RK GENT's reply:

Thanks so much Meghan...glad to hear you happy with your purchase!

RK GENT FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Barware, Bed & Bath, Clothing, Drink Accessories, Edible Treats, Gift Boxes, Home Improvement, Kitchen, Office Supplies, Sunglasses
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 8-13 Days
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No