Younique Moments Entertainment (Formerly RJ's Music Service)

Younique Moments Entertainment (Formerly RJ's Music Service)

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Younique Moments Entertainment (Formerly RJ's Music Service)

The most important part of Your day is YOU. So be You-nique.

Weddings are a sentimental collection of the senses, from the delicate swishing sound of the wedding gown to the fragrant smell of your colorful floral bouquets. Weddings are filled with beautiful sights, sounds, and scents. Many intricate steps go into planning a wedding. Your hard work and meticulous attention to detail is all worth it the moment you make your grand entrance and take your place on the dance floor for your first dance. You take your spouse into your arms for your very first dance as husband and wife. You look into each other’s eyes as the perfectly selected song plays and you are swept away, lost in your special moment.

Everything about your special day is important in its own right, but perhaps one of the most important, especially during the wedding reception, is the music and entertainment. This is your day to live in the moment and the soundtrack of your special day is something you will never forget. Every time you hear a song that was played at your wedding reception, it will take you back to that perfect day and may even bring tears to your eyes thinking about how extraordinary every aspect of your wedding reception was.

We understand how important your wedding day is. You shouldn’t trust your special day and the entertainment to just anyone. You deserve an entertainment company whose Master of Ceremonies, DJs, and support staff caters to your needs and makes YOUR day about YOU. Younique Moments Entertainment will exceed your expectations and fulfill your music and entertainment needs with ease and efficiency. We anticipate your needs and work with your team of vendors to ensure your momentous day is pure perfection.

Your perfect song. Your perfect day. Your perfect memories.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Younique Moments Entertainment (Formerly RJ's Music Service) on

27 Reviews for Younique Moments Entertainment (Formerly RJ's Music Service)

MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Uplighting (1)

Younique Moments seriously made my event! I needed a DJ last minute and they were available and treated my husband and I with such respect and made sure we had everything we needed for our day! During the wedding he played the right songs to keep the party going! We truly cannot thank Rialand enough for being our wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Very flexible and knowledgeable of the industry. He was able to recommend certain aspects about my wedding reception that I wouldn't otherwise have even thought about it. I gave him a very general idea of the music playlist and he totally knocked it out of the park. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/26/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Rialand and Chris were phenomenal throughout the entire process. As the groom I had one job: lock down a DJ. I met Rialand and Chris at a wedding expo and we immediately clicked. Their senses of humor and responsiveness carried over from that day onward.

Before I had even signed a contract or made a final decision Rialand and Chris drove 45 minutes through the rain to meet me again in person and discuss details. After that I was sold and we got to work.

I could reach out anytime with questions, concerns, or just to talk in the months leading up to our big day. Then Rialand called me up the week of and helped me craft a unique speech and gift idea for me to deliver at the wedding ceremony. He truly went above and beyond the terms of the contract and my expectations to help deliver an unforgettable experience.

They absolutely killed it the day of the wedding, and everyone was raving about the quality of the music and how engaging and funny Rialand was as the MC. I cannot recommend these guys strongly enough, they will surpass your expectations!

Profile Picture Daniel, 4/8/17, 1 Review