7100 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118 Map · Phone number

About Riversong Weddings

New Orleans is the perfect location for any wedding - great food, unlimited music, French architecture, and endless options for outstanding wedding venues. Once you've chosen just the right venue to express your unique interests, you will then carefully choose the right Officiant to make your ceremony a wonderful memory. A quality Officiant should have many years of experience conducting weddings of various types - civil, spiritual, religious, cross cultural and non-denominational. The right Officiant will spend time getting to know you and then guide you in developing a personalized ceremony that suits your interests and is open to your ideas. The right Officiant comes recommended by other couples and by other professionals who have observed their work. You will find that I am very devoted to being the right Officiant for you. I will collaborate with you to create your personal and meaningful ceremony. I bring many years of experience conducting weddings and providing premarital counseling to those who choose it. As an ordained minister and licensed professional counselor, I bring training from both careers to enhance your experience. My career choices are an indication of the dedication I feel toward the happiness and fulfillment of couples in marriage. I honor your preferences for the type of ceremony you want and am open to including very non-traditional approaches. My recent Pirate wedding and Dr. Who themed weddings are examples of my flexibility! I also encourage couples to honor their cultural or religious heritage by including traditional elements in their ceremonies. I have been told that my warmth and humor provide a good balance to the solemnity of the occasion and help couples and families relax and enjoy the event. I hope you will find that a Riversong Wedding is the best choice for you. I look forward to working with you! And did I mention that my fees are very competitive!

Riversong is your choice for a wedding as unique and romantic as the city of New Orleans, and as memorable as your romance!

• Samantha McGovern
ava photo
tran wedding
wedding bharath maynard
Riversong Weddings
Botanical Gardens for the botanist and bride!
Botanical Gardens for the botanist and bride!
French Quarter elegance!
French Quarter elegance!
Photographer: Elizabeth Vera Lively
Venue:  Olivier Hotel, French Quarter, New Orleans
Photographer: Elizabeth Vera Lively Venue: Olivier Hotel, French Quarter, New Orleans
City Park elopement
City Park elopement
Books and Dr. Who fans
Books and Dr. Who fans
City Park Wedding
City Park Wedding
Photographer:  Daryl Thornton
www.1216studio.com.
Photographer: Daryl Thornton www.1216studio.com.
Canal Street Car wedding
Romantic New Orleans!
Romantic New Orleans!
Photographer: Kevin Elwell with Creative Images
Venue:  Board of Trade, CBD, New Orleans
Photographer: Kevin Elwell with Creative Images Venue: Board of Trade, CBD, New Orleans
Photographer:  Jeff McLennan

16 Reviews for Riversong Weddings

• Brian

Brian Mullaney · Married on 12/14/2019

Bride and Groom, Brian and Trudie

Wow! What a great day and ceremony.

Reverend Betty Davis officiated our very lovely service. We were fortunate to have her officiant our union.

We elected to elope and have a small service in New Orleans. Betty made us both feel very special and was tremendously accommodating before, during and after the wedding. The service was perfect!

I couldn’t imagine doing anything different. Betty’s leadership and kind hearted way in which we planned and had the ceremony was very memorable for our special day. She is a true professional.

Betty even went as far to help with photos and some personal transportation following the service. Thank you, Betty!

We wish nothing but the best for her. And will most likely be returning to renew our vows in the years to come. I hope we are privileged to have a future relationship with this special and kind hearted woman.

She is 5-stars all the way!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Riversong Weddings's reply:

The time I spent with you both was a joy and a wonderful memory. I will think of you each time I walk by the fountain. There is no doubt your marriage will be wonderful because you both are such loving, giving people. Thank you for your kind review. See you at the renewal!!

Erin · Married on 09/07/2016

Betty was wonderful in helping us arrange our small intamate ceremony at City Park. Since we live in Ohio she answered any questions we had, and made us feel at ease with our choices. She did a great job officiating and really made you feel connected and in the moment. I'm so glad we went with her!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Riversong Weddings's reply:

Erin, thank you for you lovely words and kind suppot. It was such a joy to be part of your precious wedding. All happiness to you both! Betty

Dan · Married on 04/16/2016

Rev Betty was wonderful, and took such good care of us. Nothing was too much trouble, and her advice was always spot on. Having never been married before, it was great to feel like we were in such good hands! Thanks Rev Betty, we'll never forget you!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Award

Riversong Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 65.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    LA

• 7100 St. Charles Avenue New Orleans, 70118 See on map
    Location of (Riversong Weddings)