Riverside Photo Booth Rental

Riverside Photo Booth Rental

About Riverside Photo Booth Rental

Photo Booth Rental serving the Inland Empire
Rent a portable photo booth for your next event!
Great for weddings, birthdays, anniversary parties, corporate events and everything else!

Our photo booth was designed to be able to go to any event at any venue. It will fit through a standard entry door at a private residence and it is wheelchair accessible. This also allows our clients to fit as many people as they want in the booth. The more, the merrier!

Visit www.RiversidePhotoBooth.com
Search for riversidephotobooth.com on Facebook and become a fan
Follow us on twitter at twitter.com/rivphotobooth

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Inland Empire

Follow Riverside Photo Booth Rental on

6 Reviews for Riverside Photo Booth Rental

I asked for additional information on photobooth specifics, printing options etc. This was at the end of the week. They said they would get the info and get back to me on Monday. I never heard from them again. As a soon to be bride, I dont want to use a company that I have to chase down and remind to get me the information I asked for. Professionalism is incredibly important when providing wedding services and to fail to get back to a client who is potentially paying you $1000 or more for just a few hours of your time is unacceptable.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture H, 9/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The photo booth was so much fun! My guests and I loved it. My biggest regret is that I didn't get them for a longer period of time. The booth was the perfect size (we could barely fit 10 in it at the most) and I love how they gave us a disc of all the print-outs and each individual shot.

They could be a little better with communication. There was a number of times I'd email and call and they wouldn't get back with me for a while, but overall, they were pretty easy to work with. I loved them!

Profile Picture krista, 9/10/11, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Riverside Photobooth was a wonderful addition to our fun-filled wedding reception. Our guests had a blast playing with all the props and taking photos. The owners (Daniel and Alesia) were incredible to work with as well. I would highly recommend Riverside Photobooth to all my friends and family looking for a Photobooth for any occasion. Excellent find on wedding wire!!!

Profile Picture Yvette, 6/20/10, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1266256553959 20100101015332
220x220 sq 1266256631569 0146
220x220 sq 1266256631194 0087
220x220 sq 1266256671194 0107

Daniel and Alicia were great! The photobooth was a huge success for the June 5 wedding. The line was long to get photos and the guests kept going back for more! They have such fun props to use and were just 2 great people. I definitely recommend Daniel and his photobooth to anyone looking for a great way to entertain their guests for any occasion, not just weddings! I look forward to working with them again real soon!!

One of the most entertaining and unique events at any wedding I have done. Guests were lining up to partake in this. It was fun, lively, and kept people coming back for another round of photos. Highly recommended.

Perris, CA 92571   See On Map