Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for Riveroaks Flower House

3.8

I'm going to be honest, at first I really didn't like Smita. But she really came through for me. My mandap was beyond anything I could have imagined. I finally got the sparkling backdrop I had been vying for since day one. She is intense and can be a bit pushy. But she does work with your budget and is a nice person. The only thing I really didn't like was that they didn't want to do the stage flip for me and if I didn't have a coordinator (Therese), I don't know if they would have...I'm just not sure. Just to let you know, that is usually built into a package and there are other more amazing vendors that charge the same price and offer a lot more. I only found these people after I had signed with her. She did come through and for that I am grateful.

Profile Picture User3898958, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

This was the 3rd event that RiverOak Flower house provided services for my family. As expected Smita did not fail. My wedding was exactly how I imagined, beautiful madap, unbelievable floral arrangements and awesome services. Besides being professional and affordable, Smita has that creative eye every bride needs when planning a wedding. She was always open to meeting with to go over plans, even if it was last minute. She is also willing to work with your budget to give your wedding the flawless look we all want. Thank for all your hard work Riveroaks Flower House!!!

Profile Picture Jinu, 1/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Smita and her team did an outstanding job for our wedding event. Worked with us with great patience, gave contemporary recommendations, and stayed engaged. She went above an d beyond to get everything just right, adding extra flowers, decor and services without hesitation. Everything was done professionally, on time, well beyond our expectations. Our congratulations and great thanks.

Profile Picture Ruchi, 10/23/11, 1 Review