Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number

About Rivered Collective

THE COUTURE HOUSE OF IMAGERY, INC. based in Orlando, Florida is a professional boutique style wedding photography business capturing contemporary, modern and vintage style weddings along the east coast and destination weddings. Travel and destination weddings include, Asheville, North Carolina, Atlanta, Georgia, New York, New York, Boston, Massachusetts, Knoxville, Tennessee, and surrounding areas.

Follow Rivered Collective on

be9f22181c33fc35 1333061067461 ww2
IMG0900

4 Reviews for Rivered Collective

Ly · Married on 10/31/2014

Candice is an amazing photographer! She captures great moments and is so wonderful with lighting and outdoor pictures and scenes. Also she is so easy to work with and is so sweet and nice!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Amie · Married on 03/24/2012

Candice was fantastic. She provided me with a variety of ideas for every aspect of my wedding. My husband and I are extremely happy with our photos. She comes highly recommended!! I will definitely use her again for maternity pictures, family photos and any future endevours!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Megan · Married on 03/17/2012

Candice was a pleasure to work with; I highly recommend her. I was impressed by her ability to capture such a special in my life. Her attention to detail is impeccable. Throughout the entire process, she was very professional and made me feel very comfortable/natural in front of the camera, which I have never experienced with any other photographer in the past. She is extremely talented and creative which is evident in the phenomenal photos. I am so thankful for the memories she was able to capture on camera that I will be able to treasure forever. I am happy I chose her as my photographer and look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Rivered Collective FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints