Phoenix, AZ 85008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Riso Studio

I love to collaborate and Riso Studio is my personal expression of that art. I see life as snapshots that tell a story and, as a photographer, I bring that philosophy and artistic craft to each client I collaborate with, whether a destination wedding or a family portrait session or any life event you want to capture forever. Life is a gift and my client is my canvas...we work together to create his/her unique story for that moment in time that should be remembered in a special way. I have a passion for what I do, I am personable and easy to be with, and I value the trust and confidence each new client shares with me. It would be my privilege to "bend the light" capturing you and your story!

18 Reviews for Riso Studio

Eva · event on 12/18/2011

Shannon did our engagement photos on a cold, damp, grey Seattle day in December - I was a little worried with the weather sort-of "meh" that our photos would turn out looking a little dark, but that definitely was not the case. We had a really tough time choosing which shots to use for our save-the-date cards, there are so many beautiful ones! She made us feel comfortable and relaxed, no forced-feeling poses or cheesy stuff. I feel like she did a great job capturing us and in the perfect spots around the park. Turn-around for the finished product was speedy and sweetly done. Thank you again, Shannon!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2011

Shannon is an incredibly talented photographer who excels at capturing each person and moment to perfection! My husband and I have 3 month old twin daughters and the only thing harder than raising two babies is trying to snap a decent picture of the two of them together. Shannon blew us away with her photos and patient manner. We can hardly wait for her to come back for their 6 month shoot.

Shannon also just finished shooting my sister's wedding and her pictures are stunning! What a great moment to an amazing day!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Kayla · Married on 07/03/2011

Shannon was absolutely wonderful from first-meeting through post-wedding. Her enthusiasm for her clients coupled with her artistic eye and talent make the overall experience with Riso Studios unbeatable.

Sent on 08/08/2011