Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rising Heart Wedding Officiants

Rising Heart Wedding Officiants do much more than officiate your ceremony!

Our Officiants are highly skilled Ceremonial Ministers and Designers, who have many years of experience. They are heart centered diverse healers, who offer a holistic approach to their ministering, utilizing all their skills with compassion and warmth.

We listen to your vision of your special event and co-create with you a ceremony and event that incorporates all the components that will be fitting and perfect for you. It is an honor and a blessing to be a part of your special day. We are open-minded, and welcome people of all persuasions.  Please find a list of ceremony packages and rate options on the website under Ceremonies & Weddings.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Eugene

Follow Rising Heart Wedding Officiants on

4 Reviews for Rising Heart Wedding Officiants

4.3

Lisa was sweet and very easy to work with, but I was absolutely taken aback when she arrived at my wedding with her young son in tow with no warning. My own family members weren't allowed to bring their kids, something I'm fairly certain we made clear to her. It may seem like a small thing but he was rather ill behaved, and she was too busy to pay attention to him. Also, with no warning I did not have a chance to account for the seat and food he would require. I really just can't get over that she didn't mention it any of times we met or had contact with her, I would have understood if there was a last minute emergency, but again, just a little warning would have been appreciated.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture L, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa, was amazing to work with! She was very attentive to our wants for our ceremony. She was wonderful to collaborate with and she provided some beautiful and unique additions to our vows and ceremony wording. She was very present in the moment and worked with our style. We loved working with her and are very happy with the services she provided.

Profile Picture Jodi, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa, provided such a beautiful ceremony for my daughters wedding. She met with her and her fiance before the wedding. She was so helpful to provide them with different ideas of what they could include in the ceremony, which was very helpful. She attended the rehearsal an gave the wedding party instructions and stayed as long as we needed her there. She arrived early to the wedding and did a fantastic job. Lisa has a calmness about her. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Mandi, 7/26/14, 1 Review

Starting Price
Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)

Rising Heart Wedding Officiants FAQ