709 Brighton Rd, Carrboro, NC 27707 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,613
Availability Check your date

About Riley MacLean Photography

If I had to pick three words I would say artistic, documentary, and emotive.

My background is in fine art and art history. I want to capture fleeting moments in a way that grabs your attention and shows you a new perspective. Not only do I want you to be delighted by how your photographs make you look and feel, I also want to create images with fun composition that pays attention to color, light, movement, and emotion.

My job as your wedding photographer is to document you and your loved ones celebrating a huge milestone in your lives in a way that is authentic to you and will be beloved by your family for generations to come, regardless of changes in wedding trends and fashions. I won't drag you away from your cocktail hour for more time than it takes to get a few great portraits; I won't demand attention from you or your guests in a way that is obnoxious; I won't be trying to arrange a styled photo of your wedding shoes while your grandmother sneaks in to see you getting ready.

My goal is to capture emotions and moments and stories throughout your wedding day. I look for laughter, for nerves, for connection, for emotion, for goofiness, for fun, and (of course) for love.

Check out my current projects on instagram @rileymacleanweddings, and of course my website rileymacleanweddings.com

Follow Riley MacLean Photography on

Riley MacLean Photography 3
Riley MacLean Photography 4

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional

One of the most important things to us while choosing a wedding vendor was the ability to take pictures of diverse groups of people, without washing out or losing detail in any skin tone. After looking through the portfolios of seemingly every photographer in North Carolina, we came across Riley.

Riley exceeded our expectations. He was fun, relaxed, up for anything, and managed sensitive situations with care. Plus, he took exceptional photos of our wedding and guests.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Krista · Married on 11/04/2017

We could not recommend anyone more highly than we recommend Riley. He is a true artist, and .his eye is one-of-a-kind. He was a pleasure to work with throughout, as was his second photographer Annemie, and their friendly demeanors made it easy for everyone to relax and enjoy themselves. Now we have amazing photos to remember our engagement and wedding, plus two very awesome new friends! Choosing Riley is one of the best decisions you can make.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Riley MacLean Photography 5
    Riley MacLean Photography 6
    Riley MacLean Photography 7
    Riley MacLean Photography 8

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

Riley + crew were great! We loved Adam and Annemie, they made the day a breeze. They understood what we were going for on the big day and gave us beautiful photos to remember the occasion by. 5 Stars + an unreserved, wholehearted recommendation.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Riley MacLean Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,613.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Carrboro, 27510 See on map