Canton, Canton, GA 30114 Map · Phone number

About Righteous Oaks Floral

Righteous Oaks Floral is a wedding florist located in Canton, Georgia. The owner and lead designer, JoBeth Martin, discovered her love of flowers watching both of her grandmothers grow beautiful flower gardens in their yards. This florist creates beautiful floral arrangements for weddings and special events. Since this is a boutique floral design firm, they only take a select few couples in order to give them the individual attention they deserve and need.

Righteous Oaks Floral provides floral design and décor services for weddings and other special occasions. They will help guide you through the floral aspect of your wedding planning so your flowers fit your wedding vision. Floral services offered include the following:

• Cleanup

28 Reviews for Righteous Oaks Floral

• Julie

Julie Findley Wood · Married on 10/10/2020

A Dream Come True

JoBeth was incredible to work with. We got married on 10/10/2020 during a pandemic and there were a lot of changes and moving pieces to our wedding and could not have been happier to work with someone like JoBeth. She was able to exceed all expectations for our wedding day. I wanted more of a mountain/woodlands look instead of heavy on flowers and she worked with me to make it EXACTLY how we wanted. I got so many compliments on the ceremony site, my bouquet, the arrangements for the head table and everything else. She was sweet, patient, and so darn creative. We used pompas grass for the ceremony site and it was literally like a dream come true. I highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Julie, the pleasure truly was mine. You and Drew were such an amazing couple to work with and we truly felt like it was a privilege to be a part of your day. I love that you were open to my creative ideas. I think we truly did create a wedding that was one of a kind and perfectly fitting for you....which is always our goal. Thank you for the opportunity.
  • Eryn

Eryn Hall · Married on 06/28/2020

Floral genius

I don't know the first thing about floral arrangments but I do have a Pinterest board full of wonderful ideas. They have been so patient with me and consistent. They have taken my ideas and created ideas for me I had not even considered. I'm very pleased so far and I'm so excited to see how everything turns out for our BIG DAY!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Wow. What a sweet review. We are going to make your big day AWESOME!! You have been such a joy to work with and we really feel privileged to be a part of your wedding.
  • Erin

Erin Barrett · Married on 06/05/2020

They made my wedding day a dream come true

Righteous Oaks Floral will make your wedding day everything you dreamed. I did not even know how to express what I wanted on my wedding day, but what she created was everything I dreamed of. The women who work for Righteous Oak Floral will make you feel comfortable and confident that your special day will be perfect.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Righteous Oaks Floral's reply:

Hey Erin. Thanks so much for such a great review. You know how much I loved being a part of your special day and so excited to celebrate your marriage to Ben. I will remember what a special day it was for a long time.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Righteous Oaks Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 215.00
    $ 6992
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Ashlie Muller Celebrations Wedding Planners

Mrs. JoBeth is a great floral designer! I told her what I wanted and she created a beautiful bouquet, better than I could have imagined! The ceremony and personal flowers were AMAZING! I was so very happy and pleased to have worked with her! She's quick to communicate and is genuinely concerned with making her creations absolutely stunning and the way you envision!!!

• Fiorello Art & Design Wedding Favors

Creative florist with a very personal touch. Sure to bring your wedding day vision to life. Jo Beth is great to work with and takes on a limited number of clients so that each bride gets the individual attention she deserves.

• Canton Canton, GA, 30114 See on map
    Location of (Righteous Oaks Floral)