Valrico, FL 33594 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Right Hand Films

Hey! My name is Ben. I’m a local wedding videographer that specializes in cinematic highlight videos. This type of wedding videography emerged several years ago and has quickly expanded across the nation. I offer a 10 to 12 minute video, covering highlights of the wedding day in a beautiful, upbeat, emotional documentary along with unique music to give your video a fun, yet professional touch.

My work begins early morning, with an anticipation-building documentary style that showcases both the excitement and expectancy of the day. These moments of preparation set the scene for the ceremony, from you and the bridesmaids preparing for your most memorable day, to the groomsmen getting ready and goofing off. After this comes the ceremony. I bring an extra shooter for the main attraction. Together we use a total of four cameras, with multiple professional audio rigs throughout the venue (because good clean audio is so important!). This way we guarantee that a variety of stunning material is captured. From the wedding party procession, to the sharing of vows, the exchanging of rings, the kiss and the recession of the wedding party, everything is captured from numerous angles in cinematic HD quality. Because your entire video deserves the same excellence as a hit movie. Then it’s time for the reception, one of the most fun parts of the video. Your uncle is bound to cut a rug on the dance floor, and without a doubt I’ll be right there next to him (filming, of course!). Capturing all of the excitement of the dance party and the joys of celebration for the new bride and groom is such an honor to be a part of. My priority is to capture every key highlight including your cake cutting, the garter and bouquet toss, your loved ones’ toasts and speeches, and your grand exit with sparklers flying and friends and family waving goodbye. And the entire film wraps up with a custom made graphic of you and your husband's names together.

One of the most exciting aspects of having a cinematic highlight video is the ability to share it online with friends and family. All of our parents have that lovely VHS tape of their wedding stashed away somewhere. But with a cinematic highlight video, it's long enough to capture every moment of your day, but short enough to share online through YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook - and I host all of it for you! Along with a simple web link to share online, you get 5 DVD copies with custom DVD boxes, a flash drive with the original video file to make copies of your own, and full rights to make copies of your video for anyone.

As a finished product, your final video focuses greatly on capturing the day as a beautiful love story, while giving your friends and family an exciting experience in watching the story unfold. In short, your wedding day will be awesome; and I’d be honored to film it just for YOU. Feel free to browse my videos below for inspiration and let me know what special parts of the day are important to you! I’d be happy to meet with you and your fiancé for coffee to talk more. Starbucks on me! :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Ben Bradley

Owner, Right Hand Films.

161b55c8c0c10f06 1389626056176 706207101515740431998651645469765
Right Hand Films
This photo was taken by Esther Louise Photography right after we captured my best buddy's engagement...
Behind the scenes getting dress detail shots with Theresa NeSmith Photography in downtown Plant...
Filming groomsmen. They're always a blast!
Filming groomsmen. They're always a blast!
Capturing some cute moments with the kiddos! Photo by Brentwood Photography.
Capturing some cute moments with the kiddos! Photo by Brentwood Photography.
Working on a fresh batch of DVD's for a happy bride&groom. :)
Working on a fresh batch of DVD's for a happy bride&groom. :)
Filming in Haiti! I miss these kiddos.
Filming in Haiti! I miss these kiddos.
Mother and I.
My #1 fan
Mother and I. My #1 fan
161b55c8c0c10f06 1389626056176 706207101515740431998651645469765

• Videos 4

6 Reviews for Right Hand Films

Ben is amazing!!! His imagination in videography is beyond anything we have ever seen. There are no boring speeches and silly table guest comments but you know everyone is having fun. Great angles and action with everyone one smiling, even the old grumpy grandpa!

If you choose Ben for your event you will be taken back to your special day with delight every time you view it! Thanks Ben for wonderful memories! You ROCK!!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

April · Married on 08/03/2013

Hiring someone to film one of the biggest days of your life is a big deal and can be a huge leap of faith. However, Ben made everything very simple and I was so happy with how our wedding video turned out.

Ben has a creative way of capturing moments on film that will bring the same emotions back every time you watch it. (I have cried every time!)

Now being Facebook friends with Ben, I can see that he is constantly upgrading his equipment and stays on the cutting edge of technology.

He is an extremely talented and professional guy, and it's easy to tell how much he truly loves what he does. He was always quick to respond to any questions I had and kept us laughing a lot on our wedding day.

I would definitely say that if I had to do it all over again I would choose Right Hand Films!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Alex · Married on 08/03/2013

We had an awesome experience with Ben being our videographer. He was extremely professional, knew exactly what he was doing and fully exceeded our expectations.

Ben is extremely talented at what he does but also has a great personality that made our big day even more enjoyable. If there was one thing I would recommend to an engaged couple, I would say to hire a videographer (preferably Ben) in order to capture the feelings and words that can be replayed for years to come.

In the process of finding someone to fill this role, we were pleased to find out that Ben's rates were extremely reasonable compared to other vendors. For the amount of work put into editing the finished product, the video was completed quickly and the quality absolutely blew us away.

If you are considering Ben to capture your wedding and make an awesome video, I would definitely recommend it!

-Alex Craig

Sent on 01/20/2014

Right Hand Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD