Riehs Flowers

Philadelphia, PA View map

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/22/2019

The best flowers ever !! So amazing

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful!!! The price was unbelievably reasonable and affordable. The delivery was even better ! For a small delivery fee, they delivered the girls flowers to my house, flowers to the church, more flowers to the venue AND flowers to the groom and groomsmen location. They were so great ! I recommend Reih’s Flowers for all occasions !
    Danielle R. Married on 06/08/2019

Rieh's surpassed my expectations!

We were having a small wedding and only needed bouquets and boutonnieres, so we didn't want to spend a whole lot on flowers. Rieh's was close to our venue and I read great reviews, so we booked an appointment. We arrived at the consultation not really knowing what we wanted and just looked at some of the picture books they have on site and pointed out ones that we were drawn to. We talked through some other details but ultimately left it up to them. The price was more than right - we were kind of shocked when they told us the price at the end of the consultation (granted, we did ask for a lot of greenery which helps keep the price down). The day of, they delivered the boutonnieres at one location and the bouquets at another and they were very punctual. I was honestly blown away when I saw the bouquets. They were so unbelievably beautiful and exactly what I wanted (even though I didn't even know what I wanted and was very vague in my discussion with them). And for the price they looked like we paid much more for them. We left for our honeymoon two days after the wedding and I was so disappointed that I couldn't enjoy them more! Can't recommend Rieh's enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 03/03/2018
    This is small neighborhood Florist who does the most amazing work! They are a hidden gem. My mother used them for her wedding 28 years ago and I can't wait to see the flowers they put together for my wedding. The prices are VERY resonable. They are doing my flowers and also the centerpeices for the Reception. Dawn is amazing!

1020 N 5th St Philadelphia, PA, 19123
Location of (Riehs Flowers)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding