Riehl Events

SLC - PO Box 9771, Salt Lake City UT 84109 PC - PO Box 982213, Park City UT 84098, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 Map · Phone number

About Riehl Events

Riehl Events is a full-service creative, planning, production, and design firm specializing in modern concept event environments, refined design aesthetics, and flawless production execution for a wide range of events – from lifestyle/branded celebrity-driven soirees to award and fashion shows, multimedia presentations, meetings, personal events, fundraisers and weddings. Riehl Events customizes everything for their clients taking ordinary to extraordinary through event design and planning, creating immersive and cohesive event experiences and taking your event to the next level.

wedding wire logo
wedding wire logo

3 Reviews for Riehl Events

Jannie · Married on 08/22/2009

Riehl Events was our first choice and we were so excited they were available for our date! They were recommended to us by 2 different sets of friends and from our first meeting with their staff, they were a complete delight. Creative, organized, professional, and always thinking outside of the box were only a couple of things that stand out in my mind as far as atributes that really came to light during our planning process. We weren't the easiest client to work with as we had many different aspects to our event weekend and many strange requests, but they came through with shining colors. They always said yes to each one of our requests, but were also very honest about what would work and what wouldn't. When something wouldn't, they always had a great alternative that we seemed to love better than the original idea. I couldn't get over how they were available to us no matter what day or what time. I would definitely say they stand out from other planners on many levels, again creativity, but also availability, that they have 24 staff members and each was at our disposal with their specialties, they went above and beyond the call of duty, let's just say you could tell the owner, Jacque, had been doing this for 20+ years. However, even though she's been in the business that long we still found her to be cutting edge and VERY up to date on what the trends were for events throughout the world. You can certainly tell her and her team travel all over the world to learn about what the up and coming things are for events, something we didn't see a lot of with other planners we interviewed. It was quite refreshing. They were willing to go out of their way to make our day all about us and our guests and did not forget and detail to make our weekend ultra special. I especially liked all the surprise touches that were done by Riehl Events. I don't want to spoil your day with them if they are hired by you, but know that they put a lot of thought into making every aspect of the day very special and some things are complete surprises (and really good ones at that!). Thank you for everything Riehl Events team and know that I would recommend you to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Lindy · Married on 06/14/2008

I was unsure as to whether to hire a planner for our wedding, but I am very glad we did. I thought I could do it all myself as I had helped other friends with their weddings and have entertained friends before, but I quickly found out that EVERY bride deserves to have a planner. You just can't do it all yourself. I interviewed 5 other event planners in the Utah area and fell in love with Jacque and her staff immediately. There was no question as to who I was going to hire. Budget was another issue as I didn't think we could afford a planner, but as I found out, I couldn't afford to not have a planner. Riehl Events kept us from making many costly mistakes, negotiated our contracts so we got the best possible prices, had great vendors to recommend that were in our budget and was so creative with the decor and all the little details that made our guest just swoon over our day. That was 6 months ago and our guests are still talking about it being the best wedding they have ever been too. It was formal but not stuffy and every turn of the event had something that our guests were enamoured with. It was truly unbelievable. Then we went to our room after the wedding and it was truly romatic! Jacque and her staff had gone in and left us champagne, thrown rose petals all over, had truffles and snacks for us and had ran a warm bath with rose petals for us to enjoy that evening. I was so shocked and amazed I started to cry. It was their gift to us and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend every bride hire a planner and the planning company to have is Riehl Events!

Sent on 02/21/2009

Natalie · Married on 07/05/2008

Jacque Riehl and her staff provide exceptional service, innovative and creative reception ideas, and easy access to the best vendors in the Salt Lake City area. We highly recommend booking her for all of your event planning needs.

Sent on 07/17/2008

Award

• Alex Adams Photography
    Alex Adams Photography Wedding Photographers

Jacque and her team from Riehl Events are fantastic to work with! She has great vision and will work around the clock to make sure every detail of your day is taken care of and exactly how you pictured it. Do yourself a favor and hire Riehl Events to ease the stress of planning your wedding.

• Jacque Lynn Photography
    Jacque Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a company who will ensure that every little detail goes smoothly in the planning of your wedding - Riehl Events is it. Jacque has an eye for detail, class, and everything unique. I've had the pleasure of working with Riehl for events from a wedding, to a styled photoshoot out in the Wendover salt flatts. She nails it EVERY time. You wouldn't regret hiring Jacque!

• Pointe Digital
    Pointe Digital Wedding Photographers

I always love shooting an event where Riehl events is involved. If you want your party to go down without a hitch and just be amazing. Riehl events is who you need. Jacque really knows her stuff.

• SLC - PO Box 9771, Salt Lake City UT 84109, PC - PO Box 982213, Park City UT 84098 See on map
    4352004922 (Other Phone Number)
    We are available to our clients 24/7 - 365 days a year