19 Rye Ridge Plaza, Port Chester, NY 10573 Map · Phone number

About Ridge Squire Tuxedo

Tuxedo & Fine Menswear

At Ridge Squire formal wear in Rye Brooke, New York, we feel you must look your absolute best on your wedding day. You owe it to your bride, your family, and most of all, you owe it to yourself. You will try on your own complete wedding tuxedo long before your wedding day. There will be no catalougue guesswork or last minute disappointments from a delivery service.

We will coordinate the out-of-state members of your wedding party and will be ready to fit late arrivals. To provide this, Ridge Squire has the largest inventory in the tri-state area and a master tailor on hand at all times. We offer from infant to size 70 in stock.

For over 40 years we have been we have been setting standards that have placed us above the rest. We continue our pursuit to be the best by offering you: Riche Fabrics. Elegant Styles, Timeless Designs and Impeccable Tailoring.

josephabboud2
josephabboud2

8 Reviews for Ridge Squire Tuxedo

Ridge Squire Tuxedo 1
Ridge Squire Tuxedo 2

Candice · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding planner recommended Ridge Squire. I have to admit, I originally couldn't see what the fuss was about. I thought the groom would just rent a tuxedo and it wouldn't matter where. Until I went to see Lee, Sue, and the rest of the team at Ridge Squire. Wow!!! They helped me and my (now) husband put together amazing outfits that would suit my dad, groomsmen, ushers, and even three kids ages 5, 3, and 2! They had terrific advice about color combinations, how to make the groom stand out, etc. And such exceptional customer service! And most importantly, every single tux looked like it was professionally made for the man (or kid -- did I mention TODDLER?!) that wore it! They all looked so handsome. Every wedding I've seen had some unfortunate groomsman who's pants were a little short or something but not at Ridge Squire! There is no other place to go!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Ridge Squire Tuxedo 3
    Ridge Squire Tuxedo 4

Leslie · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely perfect! Lee and his team were wonderful to work with. They helped us pick out the perfect tuxes for my husband, best man and fathers. My father was from out of town and he was able to have his tux ready in less than 24 hours. Be careful if it prom season - the store is mobbed! Try to go during off hours so you can really pick what works. The selection is great and everyone looked perfect on the big day!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Gianna · Married on 11/14/2015

My husband got his wedding tux here, as well as all of his groomsmen suits. Everything was of the highest quality and everyone looked really sharp. Suzy assisted him and was very professional and knowledgeable in choosing the right combination for the tux and suits. We would strongly recommend using Ridge Squire for your tux/suit needs!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Ridge Squire Tuxedo FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

• 19 Rye Ridge Plaza Port Chester, 10573 See on map