Riddle's Jewelry

• Say Anything... Jewelry by Stephanie Wilde

11 Reviews for Riddle's Jewelry

• Crystal · Married on 11/10/2018

Kristen was so helpful!

Her name is Kristen, and she was so helpful. From situating everything with the ring when my husband picked it out, to helping me with the insurance and beyond. I love Riddles they are just awesome to work with- and Kristen is so personable- we loved her!!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2017

My fiancé got my engagement and my wedding ring from here. He said that whoever helped him was absolutely AMAZING and really wanted to help him find the perfect ring for me! He also gave him a better ring box because he wanted it to be extra special. We were in Yankton when he proposed so we went to Riddle's in Sioux Falls to get it sized for the first time and they got it done within that day because they knew I just wanted to be able to wear it. We got my fiancés ring from here just the other day and the girl helping us was SUPER helpful! He wanted a unique ring and she really helped us find it! I would recommend them to ANYONE and I am so glad we went through them. :)

Sent on 10/15/2015

Shawna · Married on 08/01/2015

You get more than what you pay for with this jewelry company. I love my ring and hope to buy my future husband's ring and matching watch from this company.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Real Weddings

• 2707 Mt. Rushmore Road Rapid City, 57701 See on map
    8004002226 (Other Phone Number)
    8668542686 (Fax Number)