Ruben & Greyla Ricardo
We are passionate about our job. Dedicated to make the best possible pictures on your day and deliver a remarkable experience to our clients. We take pride in the work we do and it makes in obvious for you to see. We will take care of your memories.
We grew up in Havana City, Cuba. With a degree in Information Technology and insatiable thirst for knowledge. Few years ago discovered an infinite passion on photography.
Together, Ruben and Greyla is RicPix Image, a wedding photography provider in Kernersville, NC.
All our packages include
1. Photography at your wedding for a specified period of time (which can always be extended at the wedding).
2. A CD or DVD with all the high-resolution image files (digital equivalent of the negatives) of all your wedding photographs with a written release that gives you complete ownership of your images. You never have to pay again for your photographs.
3. Uploading your wedding photographs to an internet gallery where you and your family and friends can view your photos within a couple of days, and order prints and enlargements.
We are passionately committed to documenting your wedding in as much richness of detail as possible without interrupting or taking attention away from your special day. We look to you to let us know what you want, but we always put our wedding photography experience to work so you have a wonderful, trouble-free experience.
As "Conservative - journalistic" style photographers, we like to take as many candid photographs as possible. Our eyes are always searching for scenes that express the joy and beauty of your celebration. During the ceremony, we typically use a telephoto lens to get close-ups without getting in the way. Posed photographs with family and friends can be taken either before or after the ceremony. 30-45 minutes is usually enough time for the posed photographs and portraits of the bride and groom. It is very helpful if you make a list of groups you want photographed, and designate someone who knows most of the people involved in order to help organize the groups. We also take documentary photographs of the cake, place settings and decorations, as well as action photos of the first dance, cutting of the cake, and any of the other fun customs, traditional or unique for you, of your wedding celebration.
We have developed a solid system to ensure that you have Internet access to your images within a few days, and receive prints, albums, or high-resolution files quickly and without failure. By combining the latest digital technology with personal service, we can offer options that many photographers can’t, like prints and CD’s within a few days, Internet access, stunning large format prints, and a wide variety of albums, cards, and DVD¹s.
We use professional (22 and 18 mega pixel, interchangeable lens) cameras, and the latest software to assure sharp, beautiful images. Also, the Internet has made it possible to view your photographs and order prints or albums from anywhere. We upload all your photographs to a web gallery (usually within a couple of days of your wedding). You and your friends and family can view and order prints over the Internet, or by using the order form which we provide. You always have total control, and personal support by phone or email.
Printed proofs are available with all our packages, so even if you aren’t a computer person you’ll find that digital photography is quicker and easier when it comes to ordering enlargements, re-prints or albums. The prints are numbered on the back for easy identification. No more hard to read negatives to deal with.
Digital prints will last as long as film prints (they are printed with the same type of paper and ink).
Advantages of digital wedding photography include:
• Immediate access to your photographs. We can make CD copies of your photographs before we leave the wedding, and prints of favorite photos by the next day.
• Your images are safe against loss. Your images are archived by us; so even in case of a natural disaster, your photographs are safe.
• No more squinting at negatives or index sheets when you want to order more prints.
• Cheaper for you. Film and processing costs are eliminated.
• More control after the photo is taken. Digital files offer greater latitude for lightening, darkening, and cropping. Also digital files can be worked and processed to black and white or sepia. Various other enhancements and improvements of your images are available.
• Digital photography has also revolutionized album making, allowing for nearly unlimited creativity in image, background, and text arrangement. With digital photography you can create a meaningful and unique album that perfectly reflects your special day.
Other couples have also viewed: