Sheridan, WY 82801 Map · Phone number

About Rick's Mix and Rick's Pics LLC

I have been doing both DJing and photography for several years and have always had a passion for it. I started my business of Rick's Mix & Rick's Pics because I found out what a great DJ and a great photographer have in common; a GREAT personality! So far I've been doing business here in the Sheridan areasince April of 2009 and have met a lot of great people and have satisfied a lot of clients. I'm always looking for ways to improve the services that I offer, so feel free to post any questions, comments, or ideas that you have. Feel free to contact me for a FREE consultation.

What is Rick's Mix?

Whatever event or occasion, I'm the guy who will keep your guests entertained! Every event i do is unique and memorable; No 'cookie cutter' shows with me. I will do more than 'just' play music at your event. I will help cordinate activities, anticipate what your guests want, be your Master of Ceremonies, and even help you plan your event in advance! Give me a call for more details!

What is Rick's Pics?

Either my ability to work with natural light or with my professional studio kit, whatever your photography need is, I'm the man for the job. I've done many different corporate events, individual or family sessions, and weddings as well. I pride myself on my skill to bring out the best in people while takeing their photos by interacting with them. Take a look at some of the sample photos i've posted or give me a call and i can set up your free consultation.

weddingfav 43
logo201
favorites085

Rick's Mix and Rick's Pics LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 300.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Sheridan, 82801 See on map