Richie C DJ/Entertainment

Most Popular Price $975
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Richie C DJ/Entertainment

I've been a musician most of my adult life in different capacities. I've worked as an active DJ for almost four years, and I ran weekly karaoke/DJ shows at local venues for over three.

Weddings and the joy they bring are something I'm extremely passionate about- I love to get all the little details just right so your day goes off the way you've always imagined it. I know how expensive everything related to wedding planning can be, and I do my best to keep my rates within reach for couples of all financial levels.

I am so grateful to each and every one of my clients for booking and supporting me- you are the only reason I get to pursue my passion and do what I love, and I'm forever indebted to you for that.

Follow Richie C DJ/Entertainment on

Me posing with the bar staff at our Bitchin' 80s party!
Bringing the Backstreet Boys BACK at the 90's party!
Bringing the Backstreet Boys BACK at the 90's party!
Training my new guy
Training my new guy
The reception at a wedding I worked
The reception at a wedding I worked
Awesome cupcake setup at a wedding I worked
Awesome cupcake setup at a wedding I worked
Nighttime country wedding reception!
Nighttime country wedding reception!
Playing Liar's Dice with my fiance and some karaoke customers after the show
Playing Liar's Dice with my fiance and some karaoke customers after the show
Showed up to work a wedding, some of the guests turned out to randomly be friends of mine!
Corporate Oktoberfest party for HP
Corporate Oktoberfest party for HP
Stage presence
Stage presence
My fancy DJing shoes!
My fancy DJing shoes!

1 Reviews for Richie C DJ/Entertainment

mallory · Married on 02/18/2017

Everyone knows that the DJ will make or break your wedding well Rich Crawford definitely made my wedding everything I could have hoped for. If you're looking for a DJ that is not only incredibly talented, but is also entertaining and easy to communicate with, then Rich is absolutely the right choice for your big day.

My wedding location changed 3 times with a range of over 100 miles between, and Rich agreed to every location change and never even batted an eye. It was also record breaking storms that month on the coast and Rich gladly drove to the location without any complaints or requests for more compensation. My wedding was on the beach in Fort Bragg, CA- it was a very cold and potentially rainy day. Rich set up equipment for me to have my dream outdoor wedding, but also a back up inside in case it rained.

Wedding guests that showed up to my wedding were not happy with the weather, the location (it was cold and on the water) and were overall kind of obnoxious about the whole thing. However, Rich turned my wedding/reception into the most fun experience of my life. He played all of the music that I wanted him to play and also played some awesome music in the same genre that I had not heard before but loved! Rich was also able to make the reception flow effortlessly (at least no effort on my part) and kept my guests entertained and happy.

Rich was extremely friendly and helpful, If I ever had another big event I would hire him all over again! He was well worth the money because he treated me with so much kindness and respect on such a stressful day, he able to make the whole wedding a very relaxing and enjoyable for me as well as my family and friends. I am extremely grateful that I was lucky enough to find such an accommodating and talented DJ that did so much work to make sure my wedding day was exactly what I wanted.

Richie C DJ/Entertainment Pricing

Richie C DJ/Entertainment Price Rates

Richie C DJ/Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Richie C DJ/Entertainment 1
    Refer a friend and get 20% off!
    Refer a bride or groom-to-be to book a consultation with us and get 20% off of our Silver wedding package!

• Carmichael, CA 95608 See on map