Richard Fleming Photography

Richard Fleming Photography

About Richard Fleming Photography

Serving Destination Weddings and N.E. Florida

Florida Wedding and Portrait photographer, Richard Fleming, specializes in weddings and lifestyle portrait photography. He also offers Event, Corporate, Political, Children, Family and Real Estate Photography.

We are the Fleming Family. After finding ourselves traveling on the weekends to the next best place to get the next best picture, we decided to start this adventure in photography trying to capture "Unforgettable Moments." nearly 10 years ago. But not just our unforgettable moments, but for others as well. We would love to help you capture the memories that you want to hold close to your heart for years to come.

We (Richard and Myra) work as a team. Richard is the talent behind the camera. Myra runs a digital store on Etsy designing Wedding Invitations and other printables.

We are truly outgoing fun, crazy (crazy good), energetic and best of all We are creative to ensure we get the "Money Shots". We love to shoot outside the box, not your typical pose here and there. IF You want something to remember and something to look back and cry about and laugh about, Then we are your photographers. Call us now.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Richard was so great and I cannot recommend him enough. Initially I was going to use a friend for my photography, but he backed out a few months before the wedding and Richard was great working with us on our budget and timeline. Not only are his photos amazing, but he is just so nice and fun to be around. He made the experience that much better the day of and kept the mood fun the entire time. I just want everyone to book him because he was just so fantastic.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Richard is awesome! We had an engagement session with him as well before our wedding, both times he was on time and very fun to work with. He brought an assistant to the wedding (Norman) who was also great. Richard is incredibly responsive which meant a lot to me with all the wedding planning stress. Most importantly, he is an amazing photographer! We couldn't be happier with our photos. I would recommend Richard to anyone.

Bonus - His wife designed our invitation suite and is also incredibly talented!!

Profile Picture Shelley, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Best person EVER to work with!!!

The Dj's of PSE have nothing but the best experiences with Richard Fleming Photography and their team of professionals. As the DJ sometimes we are the "unofficial coordinator" and we look for certain qualities in a photographer: being present, attentive, ready to adapt, and comfortable in any level of lighting. Thats why Richard Fleming gets 5 STARS across the board, all categories. I highly recommend their team of photogs for all events, at all times of year, in all venues. Very rare!!! Very versatile. Party Solution looks forward to many more weddings together. Thank You Richard for all you do for our brides!

We have worked with Richard on several weddings. His pictures are impeccable and he always conducts himself in a professional manner!!!

If you are looking for a photographer who can capture that special moment between the bride and groom. Call Richard Fleming Photography for your wedding. Richard is very professional and great to work with. I highly recommend him for all of my clients.

1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Orange Park , FL 32073   See On Map
904-881-0353 (phone)
Richard Fleming Photography is a wedding professional from Jacksonville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Florida, USA, and Destination Weddings. Richard Fleming Photography is a professional Business that has been part of the Florida wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Weddings and Lifestyle Portraiture.