Ribambelle Events

Williston Park, NY View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Ribambelle Weddings & Events is a full-service planning company based in the Tri-State area and led by Crystelle Casimir. She is a fun-loving, energetic Master Certified Wedding Planner via The Bridal Society, she pours her heart and soul into all the events she plans.

Ribambelle Weddings & Events’ services include full planning, personalized event management, destination wedding planning, and a la carte services to fit your planning needs.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nay
    Nay J. Married on 08/22/2019

Friendly, Responsive, and Full of Life

Crystelle is a phenomenal planner! She is responsive, organized, and full of energy. Her energy and passion for what she does oozes out of everything that she does. She brings her A game to making her clients day a success. We had wonderful vendor relationship and I am looking forward to our next wedding!
  • F
    Francisca S. Married on 02/24/2019

Phenomenal Experience

It was a pleasure working with Ribambelle Events, for my daughter’s Baptism.. It’s funny because I was very stress for this memorable event. That was about to occur in my daughter’s life , so you can understand how I wanted things to go just right . However; this company reassured me that they had everything under control and all I had to do was sit back and relax . Because I gave this company a week notice cause I thought I can do it by myself .. I called them non stop I mean almost every single day lol. And their professionalism, and mannerisms did not change towards me . Rimbambelle didn’t tell me to stop calling , catching attitudes, sighing on the phone . I mean this company answer every question that I threw at them with a pleasant attitude . I was extremely satisfied, thrilled, content , full-filled , just over the top pleased with this company ... The reception for the baptism took place at my home , I was worried they couldn’t accommodate for 60 people.. I was wrong!! The event was conducted in a great timely manner. It was very elegant ,chic, and graceful ... Unlike other unorganized events that I attend sometimes people are just scattered all over the place .. Not with Rimbambelle Events you won’t have that ... The decorations were beautiful the company came with a great eye of decor.. Filled the room with pastel colors leaving it with a elegant graceful touch for this type of event .. Highly recommended definitely will book again for any upcoming events that will part take in the near future . It was worth every money spent , every toss and turned, every phone called that took place ... Thankyou Rimbambelle Events for helping me with this event and making this moment very memorable for me and my family ...

Ribambelle Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Francisca!
    You were a pleasure to work with. We understood the importance of the day for you and we aimed to make you happy.
    We appreciate your business.
    Jerry P. Married on 03/18/2017

Simply amazing!!!

Hiring Ribambelle Events for daughter the best decision I have ever made. The service was excellent from start to finish. Geez, I couldn’t even think of a theme for the baby shower. However, after couple meetings, we were able to come up with ideas and plans that fitted my budget. The guests were delighted and couldn’t stop expressing how great the decorations looked. I highly recommend Ribambelle Events to anybody looking for an amazing event planner.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Ribambelle Events 1
Exclusive
Ribambelle Events 2
Offer

We will offer you a $250 with each actualized wedding referral!

Ribambelle Events 3
Discount

10% OFF OUR 3 MAIN PACKAGES

Full Planning

Partial Planning

Personalized Wedding Management (Month-of-Coordination)

600 Willis Ave Williston Park, NY, 11596

Always Open
Location of (Ribambelle Events)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding