Winter Park, FL 32792 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment

Looking for an award-winning DJ, LED lighting design, and Photobooth service that will create the celebration YOU envision? Then look no further! With over 15 years of experience, our team will provide you with detailed service that is unmatched by our competitors. All packages include the latest technology in mobile entetainment, and a BOSE sound system. Also interested in lighting and/or a photobooth? Ask about our multiple services discounts. For the biggest day of your life, hire a trusted and reputable professional team. Contact us today for a free, no obligation, customized quote. Bilingual DJ/MC available. http://www.therhythmofthenight.com

Follow Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment on

Table setting
The Peabody Hotel Orlando
Our Vividlite LED up lighting

Market lights by Get Lit
The Peabody Hotel Orlando Our Vividlite LED up lighting Market lights by Get Lit
Bride Dancing
Couple kissing
AshleyandRyan1
vividlite monogram cake pin spot 2
Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment
Bride and guests having a great time!
Bride and guests having a great time!
Bride rocking the dance floor!
Bride rocking the dance floor!
diamond package shown with optional led dj booth
mystic dunes
zapata wedding 2
FirstDanceNewYears
SalasSendOff
garter fun
Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment
silver package shown with optional led dj booth
Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment
bride rocking the dance floo
casey wedding 1

Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment 6
  • Sherilyn

Sherilyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible!!!!!

I cannot say enough great things about working with Rhythm of the Night. Michael and Yolanda were absolutely incredible. We booked them nearly a year out and they immediately sent us 2 whole books of song ideas, timeline proposals, and other information to help plan the perfect day. As time got closer they were amazing with finalizing all the little details and made our timeline for us. Every time I emailed them, I got a response that same day. They answered every question I asked and just truly made the whole process flawless. We had a phone consultation prior to the wedding since we were coming from out of town and Michael played every song we had chosen for special moments to make sure they had the right one. Our expectations were already so high before the wedding after how amazing they made the whole planning process, but they still managed to blow us away during the actual wedding. They truly go above and beyond to make sure the day is perfect. Some of my family members thought Yolanda was our wedding planner because she was doing so many extra things to help. She helped my mom and bridesmaids bustle my dress, she helped me take off my veil without messing up my hair, she told each member of the bridal party when to walk down the aisle and timed everything perfectly, she helped smooth out my train and made sure I looked perfect before walking down the aisle, and so much more. At our reception she continued going above and beyond timing each special event (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc), made sure we were ready before each announcement, made sure the photographer and videographer were in place, and truly just made sure everything went smooth. Michael played amazing music and managed to capture all of our guests diverse tastes in music so everyone had a great time. Everything from the music to the photo booth to the lighting was just absolutely wonderful. Our day never would have gone as smooth without Michael and Yolanda there to keep things in order and we cannot thank them enough. You cannot go wrong with booking them for your wedding!!!

Libna · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing DJ/MC Service!!!

Rhythm of the Night did absolutely amazing the night of our wedding! They dressed perfect for the occasion and were extremely professional! All the song choices were on point and we had a blast on the dance floor the whole night! Not to mention the lighting which matched our theme and venue PERFECTLY. I would definitely recommend them for your DJ and lighting needs. Thank you again!!

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Michael and Yolanda were such a huge part of our wedding. They did the music for both our wedding ceremony and reception. They are very organized and professional. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did that day to make sure everything ran smoothly. DJ Michael sends you a welcome packet in the beginning and closer to the wedding date meets with you in person to go over everything. He responded back to my questions quickly and listened to what we wanted at the wedding. Needless to say, he was a huge help as far as picking out music to play at our wedding reception. He also created a custom Mother/son song for my husband and his mother to dance to. Let me just say, it was AMAZING!! It was such a HUGE hit for our wedding guests and it got everyone out on the dance floor. He definitely made the party continue all night. I highly recommend DJ Michael and his team!! They did a fantastic job!

Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

• Bake Me A Cake
    Bake Me A Cake Wedding Cakes

We just love working with Michael. His team is one of the Best in Orlando and always look forward to having him on the vendor list. There are not enough words to describe how awesome they are and what they bring to our clients events.

• A Brides Best Friend Weddings & Events
    A Brides Best Friend Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with both teams at ROTN Entertainment! They are amazing in every sense of the word! They prepare extremely detailed schedules for the reception so it flows perfectly from bridal party entrance to last dance, but most important of all they know how to keep your event going and your guests on the dance floor! I used them for my own wedding and I don't recommend anyone else. You can't go wrong with Michael and his 5 star team!!

• Johnny Mag Sax
    Johnny Mag Sax Wedding Musicians

Excellent !! Very Professional !! Good people to work with too !!

• Winter Park, FL 32792 See on map