Rhone Weddings

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

About Rhone Weddings

As the principal Wedding Planner & Designer for Rhone Weddings, Sarah Hames is dedicated to creating unique and memorable experiences for her clients. She approaches every event with an open mind and strives to capture each clients' personality through creative detail and seamless execution. Sarah received her BS in Special Event Management from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and has over seven years experience planning events, ranging from large corporate events to small intimate affairs. She has a huge passion for planning weddings. Playing a small part in one of the most important days of someone's life is truly an honor and she absolutely loves helping her client's bring their wedding vision to life. Rhone Weddings offers day-of coorination and full wedding planning and design.

Follow Rhone Weddings on

Couple portrait
Couple portrait

19 Reviews for Rhone Weddings

Kayla · Married on 06/13/2015

Sarah was our month-of wedding coordinator and we couldn't have asked for better service! There was an open line of communication throughout it all and she was great about asking us questions on wedding details that we hadn't event thought about. She was very organized and helped alleviate any and all issues that came up at our rehearsal and wedding. She handled everything on our wedding day so that we were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding and guests. We got many compliments about how our wedding day seemed to flow seamlessly, with the perfect amount of time spent on each activity. Highly recommend!

Paige · Married on 05/24/2015

Sarah knew exactly what questions she needed to ask me to get everything done and organized. She was organized and kept the flow of the evening moving! I was very relaxed about everything, maybe too relaxed and she made sure everything went off without a hitch! When I walked in to the reception for the first time and saw all the little touches she organized so perfectly I was blown away! Thank you for helping make our day so flawless!

Victoria · Married on 05/16/2015

Sarah was one word: Amazing! She made our wedding go so smoothly and flawless. She was very easy to work with, provided us with good ideas and helped me think of those little details you tend to look over. She was highly organized and professional. She was also very friendly and approachable. I trusted her when it came to wedding day last minute decisions and it all turned out as I had envisioned. She really was my adovocate during the whole process. I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding day a truely magical experience. I highly recommend Sarah for your wedding or any event!!

Rhone Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Bluephoto Wedding Photography
    Bluephoto Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

After photographing over 300 weddings, I've had the opportunity to work with good coordinators as well as some really not so good ones. Sarah from Rhone Weddings is a standout in every way. She is simply one of the very best in the busines! Her calm efficiency keeps things on track, everyone having a good time and eases the stress caused by anything unexpected. I only wish that every bride and groom I worked with would hire Rhone Weddings for their wedding coordination needs.

• San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 See on map