Rhonda C Bohart Designs

818 Vide Drive, Fairbanks, AK 99712 Map · Phone number

About Rhonda C Bohart Designs

Hi. My name is Rhonda. I would love to help you plan your dream wedding or special event. The most important aspect is that you have a stress free day. Your wedding or event is about you and your loved ones enjoying your special day. These events only happen once in your life, and they pass by in a blink. My goal is to help you to take it all in and enjoy the most important moments of your life.

I have worked professionally in most areas of event planning, such as floral design, invitations, table design, and photography. I understand how all the pieces fit together and what each vendor needs to make the best possible event for you. Event planning and coordinating is like candy to my soul. I absolutely love this work, and I believe it shows in my product. I hope we can have a chance to work together.

Follow Rhonda C Bohart Designs on

1 Reviews for Rhonda C Bohart Designs

Tonya · Married on 02/16/2013

Professional and friendly photographer with an eye for awesome pictures! We had both our engagement and wedding photos done by her and have been thrilled with both! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/06/2013