127 Hancock Street, Haverhill, MA 01832 Map · Phone number

About Rhapsody Studios

It's about moments... many of them make up a lifetime of memories.

...We understand that at Rhapsody Studios. Rhapsody has built its reputation on delivering beautiful and emotional wedding imagery. Through a blend of photographic techniques, provided in a professional, engaging and unobtrusive manner, Rhapsody creates a heartwarming, spontaneous story of your day. Our photography has been described as "creative, colorful, and artistic." This is because we all have professional training, genuinely love photography, and are always striving to perfect our art. We will never compromise quality for convenience. We will always continue to improve upon our services so you receive the highest level of quality and attention.
Follow Rhapsody Studios on

Rhapsody Studios
Beautiful evening view of reception tent at Misselwood at Endicott College, Beverly MA
Rustic and organically beautiful historic home at Spencer-Pierce Farm, Newburyport MA
Flower girl riding antique horse.
Flower girl riding antique horse.
Bride and groom on Plum Island, Newbury MA
Bride and groom on Plum Island, Newbury MA
027lg
Rhapsody Studios
Before the outdoor ceremony at Corinthian Yacht Club.
Before the outdoor ceremony at Corinthian Yacht Club.
091lg
Reception tent at Spenser-Pierce Farm in Newburyport MA
Reception tent at Spenser-Pierce Farm in Newburyport MA
Bridal portrait at Misselwood at Endicott College, Beverly MA
Bridal portrait at Misselwood at Endicott College, Beverly MA
Candle and pumpkins at Corinthian Yacht Club.
Candle and pumpkins at Corinthian Yacht Club.
Beautiful staircase at Peabody Essex Museum, Salem MA
Wentworth By the Sea, Rye NH
Wentworth By the Sea, Rye NH

8 Reviews for Rhapsody Studios

Laura · Married on 08/03/2011

If you are looking for a photographer who is very talented as well as creative with a great personality who will make you feel comfortable, then I highly recommend Rhapsody Studios. Rhapsody did an outstanding job, from beginning to end. The service, professionalism, and upbeat personality of Jodi made the experience refreshing, and the photos were truly phenomenal. Jodi stayed with us throughout the day, capturing all the big moments and small details. To top it off, the photos exceeded our expectations. They were incredible!!

Sent on 10/24/2011
  • Sheryl

Sheryl · Married on 10/10/2010

Being a wedding photographer myself, the first question everyone asked me when I got engaged was "Who is going to photograph YOUR wedding?"

I knew from the moment that I got engaged that I wanted Jodi to photograph my wedding. Jodi is an amazing photographer who studied at one of the best photography schools in Boston. Not only does she understand all of the technical aspects of photography, she is able to incorporate freedom of expression and creativity within her work, especially when it came to my wedding.

Jodi's laid back personality was exactly what I was looking for and is exactly what I got. I was thrilled with her work, level of professionalism, and quick turn around of my photographs.

I highly recommend Jodi to all of my friends, family, and colleagues. Thank you Jodi!

Sent on 01/07/2011

evan · Married on 06/12/2010

Jodi and her crew did a great job. She was great to work with. We highly reccomend her

Sent on 01/09/2011

Award

• Katie Fischer Design
    Katie Fischer Design Wedding Invitations

I used Rhapsody Studio to photograph my own wedding. As an artist, I wanted a very specific look for my wedding photographs: artful, candid, unique perspectives, etc. Jodi did an amazing job capturing the feel and flow of the day. She was very good at taking direction and she was a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend her to other brides.

• 127 Hancock Street Haverhill, 01832 See on map