San Diego, CA 92127 Map · Phone number

About Rhapsody Invites

Let us help you create something unique! We specialize in custom designed invitations, favor tags, and wedding ceremony/reception paper items. Using artistic touches and quality papers, we can design items for a reasonable price. We can also offer papers/products for the do-it-yourself bride.

Message from Marielle Dizon-Chang, designer/owner:
Rhapsody Invites is based on my dream to create beautiful invitations that reflect the imagination and style of those celebrating. Your big day should have your personal touch.

It is my hope that I can provide affordable and unique invitation packages that capture your themes...and make things just a little easier on you. With so many details to consider, regardless if your event has a guest count of 10 or 200...it would be an honor to work with you.

Thank you!

blossominvite
HomepagePhoto3

1 Reviews for Rhapsody Invites

Karen · Married on 05/07/2011

What I love about Marielle of Rhapsody Invites is that she managed to take my vision of slightly off-beat and casual graphic ideas and transferred them to contribute to a slightly off-beat, casual but still classy wedding.

With a few cues from what I wanted, she created two different invitations, both embracing the things I wanted, yet very different in styles; I had difficulty choosing between her invite ideas because they both looked so good. But we worked together and she created a unique invitation that was fun, personalized, and (most important) beautiful. And easy to read (my grandparents still had to read this...).

When it came to changes/edits/questions, she responded very quickly, within a 48 hour window.

She created invitations, programs, escort cards, guestbook stationery, seating chart, and labels for my dessert bar. She was professional, but still creative and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/26/2011