3266 Landing Falls Lane, Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number

About RGB Insight Photography

Gil and Christy began photographing weddings in 2008. Their love for wedding photography is based on the pure joy they see and feel for their bride and groom, and for what a wedding symbolizes - life, love and happiness.
RGB Insight Photography's artistic approach fuses an editorial fashion sense, a taste for distinctive color and textures, a re­laxed shooting approach and a strong passion for capturing "real life" moments. We believe that photographing weddings is more than simply documenting the events of the day. Pro­viding truly great moments requires insight, intuition and the ability to connect with people on an emotional level through the entire process.

Follow RGB Insight Photography on

a2918240b780562c A T 266
md1

32 Reviews for RGB Insight Photography

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

Alright, brides and grooms to be. Stop looking for wedding photographers and hire RGB Insight RIGHT NOW! Christy and Gil did our engagement photos at Duke Gardens and then did the photos for our wedding there as well. Both sets of photographs are amazing, and Gil had USB drives with photos to us with in a matter of days. Not only do they take wonderful photographs, but they are an absolute blast. My now-husband hates being photographed, but Christy and Gil made it fun. With her infectious sense of humor and laugh, I would say that Christy can make my husband smile more in photos than anyone else! On my wedding day, I got compliments on the flowers, the food, and the venue, but I got more compliments on my stellar choice of photographers than anything else. Thanks, Christy and Gil!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Ben · Married on 10/08/2016

Gil and Christy were great to work with and their pictures were beautiful. I am so glad we went with RGB Insight for our photographer!

We had them do our engagement session in addition to the wedding pictures, which I recommend. It let us get comfortable with being in front of the camera and with their style of working. I am not someone who likes posing for pictures, and I have never considered myself photogenic. Christy did a great job of getting us to loosen up and relax, which actually made it fun. Meanwhile Gil is very meticulous in getting the lighting and composition exactly right. The two of them form a good team.

Gil and Christy were both very friendly. During the wedding they were professional and on-schedule. They did a good job of blending into the background while still getting all the shots.

Our pictures were ready by the time we were back from our honeymoon. All the pictures we wanted were in there. We had no idea which group portraits we were "supposed to" have, but they told us exactly what to do and who needed to be in which shot. The pictures turned out really great. We would book RGB Insight again.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Lizbeth · Married on 09/12/2015

I had found a listing by RGB Insight photography and contacted them to replace my previous photographer. They responded back that same day and told me they were available for my date. I was very impressed by their professionalism and quality of services. These two are amazing people and I would highly recommend you hire them for your event as well!

Sent on 09/15/2015

RGB Insight Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• We Cook For You Catering
    We Cook For You Catering Wedding Caterers

Professional, fun, down to earth, creative... these are just a few words that come to mind when I think of Christy and Gil. They are an amazing team! You will never be disappointed with their work, their professionalism, and their zeal for life. We have worked many events with them and have always been impressed! Alvin and Melissa Cotto We Cook For You Catering

• Raleigh Event DJ
    Raleigh Event DJ Wedding DJs

When it comes to your wedding day, there are so many moving parts. And although this may seem obvious, all your service providers need to be truly working together as a team, with a shared commitment to the success of your special celebration. This is why we love working with Gil and Christy of RGB Insight. In fact, when we have the opportunity to work together at a wedding, we merrily refer to ourselves as the couple’s “A-Team.” Gil’s amazing technical and artistic skills, relaxed, gentle, and discreet approach to capturing your cherished moments is perfectly balanced with Christy’s contagious smile, bouncy personality, and flair for instigating fun. As wedding entertainers, our role in part is to inspire emotion and generate excitement so you and your guests have an amazing wedding experience. Your photographer’s role is to not only be perceptive and focused – ready to capture those precious memories in an instant – but also, to help foster an environment for those once in a lifetime “Kodak moments” to happen naturally. They say: “a picture’s worth a thousand words” . . . there aren't enough words to describe the fabulous pictures and wedding experience you’ll get from RGB Insight Photography. We love them . . . and you will too!

• 3266 Landing Falls Lane Raleigh, 27616 See on map