Poway, CA 92064 Map · Phone number

About RG Bar Services

Years of serving customers, hundreds of events, and personal research, taught me a major lesson in business; although the product is important, the quality of service provided with the product is even more important. With that concept in mind, I decided to open a bartending services company that will be noted for its extreme high level of customer service. High level of service which will go hand in hand with the skilled bartenders and their mixology level.

I entered the Food and Beverage industry in 2000. Since then I have been holding on to three different positions, each taught me a different aspect of the business. As an accountant for the City College Cafe (since 2002) I have learned to manage the finance part of a business, including working with vendors and cash accountability. As the head server for Old World Catering (since 2001) I learned to manage people and customers and many little tricks that makes a catering business a profitable one. Finally, I took the time to become an experienced bartender myself and today I have thousands of bartending hours in both bars and banquettes (since 2003).

Taking all the knowledge and skills I have accumulated and putting them together brought me to the point I felt I was ready to fulfill my dream and open RG Bar Services.

At this point I want to thank all the people that stand by me and support me every step of the way. People like the family and friends, teachers and mentors, and every clerk and hard working men and women that assisted me along the way, to all I give thanks. But the most important people are my customers, for if not for them, this entire business would be pointless!

Follow RG Bar Services on

7ac1ef28c175da73 1465494604661 bar front view

35 Reviews for RG Bar Services

• Chris

Chris · Married on 06/29/2019

RG Bar is an easy choice for any wedding

Roy and RG Bar did a fantastic job bartending our wedding at The Thursday Club in San Diego. Roy was a pleasure to work with from day 1 - very focused on answering my questions and always quick to respond to email and phone calls. They provided excellent service at a reasonable price and also worked well with our wedding coordinator and caterer, with whom they have worked often in the past. I would recommend RG Bar for any bartending needs!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Little · Married on 01/20/2019

Friendly, affordable, excellent service!

We hired RG Bar Services for our wedding with 220+ guests and could not have asked for better bartenders! From the first time I contacted them inquiring about rates and services, they were upfront about costs and super friendly. I emailed them several times with questions while planning our wedding and they were responsive, thorough, and so helpful! On the day of our wedding, we had a full bar for the entire evening and the service was quick and friendly! Our guests loved them! I couldn’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Scott

Scott Fisk · Married on 11/11/2018

Great experience all around

Roy and the rest of RG Bar Services were a great addition to our wedding. Roy was friendly and professional throughout the whole process of planning and went above and beyond during the event by taking pictures at our wedding!

During the planning phase Roy answered all my questions promptly and offered invaluable advice on alcohol selection. During the wedding RG Bar’s setup looked and functioned great! Everyone was loving the signature cocktail as mixed by RG bar.

RG Bar’s services were an incredible value and we will definitely keep them in mind for future events.

Sent on 11/27/2018

RG Bar Services FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception