Poway, CA 92064 Map · Phone number

About RG Bar Services

Years of serving customers, hundreds of events, and personal research, taught me a major lesson in business; although the product is important, the quality of service provided with the product is even more important. With that concept in mind, I decided to open a bartending services company that will be noted for its extreme high level of customer service. High level of service which will go hand in hand with the skilled bartenders and their mixology level.

I entered the Food and Beverage industry in 2000. Since then I have been holding on to three different positions, each taught me a different aspect of the business. As an accountant for the City College Cafe (since 2002) I have learned to manage the finance part of a business, including working with vendors and cash accountability. As the head server for Old World Catering (since 2001) I learned to manage people and customers and many little tricks that makes a catering business a profitable one. Finally, I took the time to become an experienced bartender myself and today I have thousands of bartending hours in both bars and banquettes (since 2003).

Taking all the knowledge and skills I have accumulated and putting them together brought me to the point I felt I was ready to fulfill my dream and open RG Bar Services.

At this point I want to thank all the people that stand by me and support me every step of the way. People like the family and friends, teachers and mentors, and every clerk and hard working men and women that assisted me along the way, to all I give thanks. But the most important people are my customers, for if not for them, this entire business would be pointless!

Follow RG Bar Services on

shots can be fun 01

31 Reviews for RG Bar Services

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Excellent service ... Above the bar! ☆☆☆☆☆

RG Bar Services and Roy Givon was recommended by our wedding venue. We were so happy to have went with this excellent bar tending company, as everything went extremely well and the guests loved the liveliness and customer service. We only have great things to say about our experience with RG Bar Services and would highly recommend them to anyone. Roy was easy to communicate with and was very responsive and helpful. They were very affordable and offered high quality services and support. Roy also took pictures at our wedding, which was an unexpected surprise. We are grateful and feel lucky to have found this vendor and highly recommend RG Bar Services for your event.

Tom · Married on 08/17/2018

Roy was awesome and our guests had a fantastic time at the bar. The pictures he took were so much fun. Thanks Roy!

Krystle · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about Roy and his staff! They actually were vendors at our friends wedding, and we were so impressed, we hired them for ours! Roy was great at quickly responding to emails, helping us with quantities for the party, and helpful suggestions. He definitely helped make the whole wedding planning easier with all his experience. They were all very professional and accommodating the day of. My favorite part about them as a vendor is that they snap some shots of the night and your guests! Our wedding was at BRICK and since you can stay and drink much later than other venues, getting to see all the extra pictures from them as well was great.

RG Bar Services FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception