Reyna Hair Makeup & Lash

• Feeling Pretty Inc

2 Reviews for Reyna Hair Makeup & Lash

• amber

amber · Married on 06/29/2013

Amy was great from my two hair and makeup trials to the day of my wedding. She came to my house the morning of thinking she was only doing me and ended up doing two of my bridesmaids as well. She did an awesome job on all three of us and was great! I especially looked fabulous!!!! xo =-)

Sent on 07/19/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2011

4.2

Amy Gonzalez is a wonderful triple threat stylist. And when they say you look best on your wedding day, with Amy by your side it's no joke. Amy does it all and will come to you. I met with Amy at the salon she works at in Valparaiso (Salon Diva) and we immediately clicked. She has a great sense of people and their personal styles and not only what is trendy and "IN" but what looks best and flatters you. She takes her time, makes sure your happy and get the exact look you are going for for your special day. She does trial hair and/or make up appointment and if once isn't enough she works with you until you find the style you want. And on your big day will travel to you. I was staying at the Inn at Aberdeen and on the morning of my wedding her face was one of the first I saw. She is very flexible and comes prepared to as one of my bridesmaids last minute asked her to do her hair and make up also on the wedding day. After going to Amy I finally found a beautician I want to stick with!

Sent on 08/16/2012

• Valparaiso See on map
    2194551283 (Phone number)
    Location of (Reyna Hair Makeup & Lash)