San Diego, CA 92154 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Revolution Weddings

So you’re shopping for a wedding DJ and what you’re really here wondering is, “What makes this DJ different than all the other ones I’ve looked at today?” Let’s cut to the chase then! Here are 10 unique + different things about Revolution Weddings.

1. Revolution Weddings is southern Califoria's premier girl-powered wedding entertainment company
, offering DJ, videography, photography, day-of coordination, photo booth, lighting, candy buffet, lounge rental, + lots of other fabulous services!

2. 95% of the events we handle are weddings.

3. DJ Staci is bilingual, specializes in intercultural weddings, + has a full library of Spanish music.

4. DJ Staci uses a one-of-a-kind facade (portable secreen) to hide her speakers + cables so your wedding looks less like a rock concert and more like an elegant affair.

5. All DJ packages include custom voice-over soundbites. Listen to a sample here.

6. I offer a classic, video photo booth, of course, but I also have a Polaroid photo station.

7. Choose your own dance floor lighting look! The dance floor lights will be the lighting in probably half of your wedding pictures–shouldn’t it look the way you want + fit the mood, style, and tone of your your event?

8. I make personalized announcements to share your love story (or inside jokes).

9. Advance communication with your vendor team is not done by many DJs…it’s standard practice for me. See a sample detailed script/timeline that I prep + share with your vendors here.

10. You may notice there is no client "log-in section" on my website. No impersonal, automated planning system here. I will personally interview you and your fiance to prepare.

For 10 more unique + interesting things Revolution Weddings, visit my homepage. Find out why Offbeat Bride said, "You can have peace of mind with Revolution Weddings."

Follow Revolution Weddings on

proof of insuranc
s3enhance
Revolution Weddings
rev wed logo couch center squar
lounge rental
wid
lauren ale
minister jen shaun
Revolution Weddings
pro
Revolution Weddings
pro
Revolution Weddings
pro
Revolution Weddings
pro
Revolution Weddings
Revolution Weddings
pro
Revolution Weddings
debi brewe
proof of insuranc
  • Videos 1

14 Reviews for Revolution Weddings

Brandon · Married on 07/20/2014

Words are a little hard to describe how incredible Staci and her R3volution Weddings crew is. From the initial phone conversation, to all the planning, to the wedding night, to the dozens of emails after the wedding, Staci and her team are hands down the most professional, intelligent and detail oriented group I've ever had the pleasure to work with. And not only did we noticed it, but our 100s of guests at our wedding did too. Everyone kept coming up to us letting us know how incredible she was and how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to -- that is because Staci and her team had a hand in everything.

Staci and Co. performed our DJ, Officiant (including custom ceremony creation), Day of Coordination, and pre-planning services, in addition to becoming a genuine friend. She was there for us every moment of the planning stage, and now still is after the "I dos" have been said.

Not only did Staci take the time to get to know us, but she used that information to create an incredible setlist that our guests enjoyed immensely -- the dancing didn't stop all night. Her pre-wedding interview was in depth, and key to creating the oat beautiful custom ceremony that made our guests cry, laugh, and applaud. We also had a meeting with Cindy, our Day-of-Coordinator, who ensured that everything went off without a hitch -- I can't stress enough how amazing it was to have her as our DOC and how she made it so that we literally had zero stress the day-of.

Additionally, everyone at RevWed's follow-up is top-notch. They are all quick to reply to emails, makes themselves always available, and has a variety of contact methods.

If you're looking for the SoCal Wedding vendor of your dreams, don't miss out on the team from R3volution Weddings. I'm so thankful to have found them.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Aliah · Married on 04/12/2014

DJ Staci had so many great ideas to make our wedding extra special and unique. She arrived on time, was very communicative with our other vendors, and paved the way for an epic dance party that my friends are still talking about! One thing that I think is unique about Staci's services (which we really appreciated) was that during the event she was more like a club DJ than a "cheesy" wedding DJ. She kept her announcements to a minimum (per our request) and just let the music speak for itself, but discreetly came to check in with us to make sure she was covering all the bases throughout the evening. Thank you Staci!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Revolution Weddings's reply:

Thank you Aliah!!! Your crowd was so much fun--I had a great time rockin' out with you guys. All the best to you + John.

Anna · Married on 02/22/2014

Staci is amazing - she has a great vibe for what people want, not only with the bride and groom, but with the bridal party, parents, and of course, our guests. She plans ahead of time so we could have a really organized schedule that really gave a feel of what our personalities were like, and she has great ideas and 'tricks' to get people on the dance floor to create a fun and energetic atmosphere. She is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Revolution Weddings's reply:

Thank you soooo much Anna. I had a super fun time with your group! I sincerely wish you and Ben all the best.

• Serving So Cal, 92154 See on map