Trenton, NJ 08620 Map · Phone number

About Reveriemade

Welcome to Reveriemade. Kristin Polhemus, Owner and Creative Director, creates weddings that are thoughtfully planned and beautifully designed. With a highly-curated team of creatives, Kristin specializes in elegant, feminine, charming weddings that are rooted in hospitality.

As a full-service wedding and event design company, the ReverieMade team strives to bring individuality and creativity to each and every wedding, leaving clients and their guests with beautiful memories of an unforgettable day.

In-House Services include:

Event Planning | Event Design | Floral Design | Editorial Styling | Destination Weddings | Proposals

Weddings planned and designed by Kristin Polhemus have been published in The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Elle, Southern Weddings, and many other well-known publications.

Fill out the contact form at ReverieMade.com or e-mail Kristin@ReverieMade to inquire about your wedding!

The bride holding her bouquet
e
JMD67522

24 Reviews for Reveriemade

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

Kristin and the ReverieMade team truly made the wedding of my dreams come true!! The ReverieMade team is the epitome of professionalism. My (now) husband and I lead pretty crazy lives - NYC jobs, grad school, long commutes to work,etc - and Kristin was extremely flexible the entire year we worked together. Sometimes we had calls at 7:00pm and night or she'd meet us on the city - whatever Kristin could do to make our lives easier, she did!

The whole ReverieMade team is simply fantastic. Kristin and the team helped my Mom and I so incredibly much, and they made the most gorgeous wedding we could ever ask for! Our wedding was on 9/27/14 and I am still getting comments on how pretty the wedding was! Not to mention, the Reverie team was on site and present (in adorable uniform outfits!) the whole day of our wedding - helping guests, prepping and making the whole day unbelievable.

Adam, Kristin's husband, was even with us during our 'first look' photos. Having his energy and big smile with us really calmed our nerves! SO did seeing Kristin popping in and out throughout the night! It's like having a close friend who planned this beautiful event close by for security and comfort the whole night. Seeing Kristin, Adam and the ReverieMade team's warm smiles and calm energy throughout the night - even from afar - calmed our nerves and made us happier than they probably know!

In addition, we used ReverieMade's floral expertise to design our flowers. You must do this, too!! Kristin grows the absolute most stunning flowers I have ever seen in my life.

I highly recommend ReverieMade to anyone who wants to have an incredible wedding planning experience. Kristin is a miracle worker and will help ease stressful situations in the most graceful manner.
    ReverieMade + Kristin and Adam will be forever in our hearts. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Alyssa · Married on 09/06/2014

Reveriemade has time and time again blown me away with the beauty she creates! Owning my own décor business, I have used Reveriemade and her expertise to style my products and design gorgeous florals for many of the photo shoots I do to show off my work. She enhances my vision and brings everything to life even prettier than I could imagine. Reveriemade is the queen of styling décor and I only wish I knew her when I got married!

Danica · Married on 09/05/2014

Quite simply put, our wedding would not have been the same without Reverie. Kristin is a designer. She works with you from choosing the venue, to getting you in the limo with your new husband/wife at the end of your wedding. Her team was with us every single step of the way. Selecting vendors - communicating with the venue, caterer, photographer, and all of our wedding professionals. I can't possibly imagine having done it with out them. The day of - they take care of all the details and logistics, so you and your family can enjoy the day. They dedicate every second of their day to your wedding - your vision, and your perfect day. I cannot say enough about this team of professionals - Kristin, Adam, Macy, Megan, and everyone else who was apart of our wedding day - Thank you so much :) We love you!

Reveriemade FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• John DeFiora Photography
    John DeFiora Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Bella Bridal Consultants and can say that I love working with them more then anything else in this world. Not only is their attention to detail amazing, but they put as much love into what they do as the couple puts into each other... if not more!. I am truly lucky to work alongside Adam and Kristin and look forward to working with them again in the near future.

• John Arcara Photography
    John Arcara Photography Wedding Photographers

We are always so thrilled to work with Kristen & her amazing crew! As one of the very best in the business, she will show you a glamorously fabulous day & pull it all off without a hitch. Well maybe only one hitch... YOU! Definitely a must use.

• John Arcara Photography