New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Reverie, LLC

Reverie, LLC is a wedding planning company located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The versatile team provides help with everything from event planning to custom envelopes to dessert displays. They will strive to seamlessly curate your precious day by offering a range of personalized and professional services.

Reverie, LLC offers coordination and planning services. Couples seeking last-minute assistance can collaborate with an expert coordinator to pull together the finishing touches. For full-service options, the company’s wedding planning package ensures that every detail of your day is taken care of. A personal planner will work alongside you in the months leading up to your precious day. Custom packages and additional services are also available upon request. In terms of desserts, Reverie is proud to present its range of mouth-watering wedding cakes in flavors such as Bavarian cream and vanilla almond. Hand-lettered stationery and event signage are also supplied and prospective newlyweds can choose fonts, styles, and products via the company’s website. No matter what you choose, with Reverie, clients’ dreams become reality.

blackfish cake table 51 1978553 159588562318325

3 Reviews for Reverie, LLC

• Christopher

Christopher Clark · Married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Engagement Party!

Tori was so wonderful in helping to plan an amazing engagement party for my best friend. We hosted the event outdoors and the decorations she provided were awesome. The ambiance in early afternoon New Orleans was unbeatable and the food she coordinated was delicious. So happy with my choice to hire Tori and Reverie!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Allison

Allison Fish · Married on 09/11/2019

Simply the best!

I always thought I would be a "chill" bride, but when wedding planning started, I quickly realized I was not so chill! I have a hard time letting go of control of things and tend to micromanage situations, but Tori took it all in stride. I texted her constantly, whenever something popped into my head, and she was always prompt to respond and extremely gracious. I never felt like I was annoying her, and she really was available to me 24/7 throughout the process. Not only was she an amazing planner for us, she also did all of our calligraphy (welcome sign, gift table, favor table, aisle/seat markers), built our altar for our ceremony, and made our wedding cake and groom's cake. It took a lot of stress out of the process having to work with fewer vendors. I could gush about Tori's services for days, but perhaps my favorite aspect was how organized and on top of things she was at the rehearsal and on the day of. You should see her details timelines and spreadsheets, they made my OCD heart so happy!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Reverie, LLC Pricing

Reverie, LLC Price Rates

Reverie, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 55
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Reverie, LLC 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• New Orleans New Orleans, LA, 70119 See on map
    Location of (Reverie, LLC)
  • New Orleans New Orleans, LA, 70119 See on map
    Location of (Reverie, LLC)