Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Reverend Rodney Hunt

Wedding Express Vow Exchange

Now offering same day weddings during weekdays! Same day appointment. These ceremonies can be performed in a home, backyard, park, or other private area. Call or text 770-851-5414.

My name is Rev. Rodney Hunt. I am a licensed officiant and ordained minister serving Atlanta and the surrounding area. I worked over 14 years as a pastor at West Ridge Church in Dallas, GA.

I am a native to Georgia. I went to Kennesaw State University and New Orleans Baptist Seminary for my Master of Divinity. I was ordained at West Ridge Church in Dallas, Georgia in 2008. I have a wife and two daughters and reside in Marietta, GA. I am also the author of the book Out of Control: Finding Hope in a Broken World.

I would enjoy working with you to craft a ceremony that is unique, personal, and meaningful. I meet with you before the ceremony, either in person or over the phone, to provide a free consultation and to get to know you better.

Blessings,

Rev. Rodney Hunt

Follow Reverend Rodney Hunt on

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings by  Randy

Videos 1 Video

51 Reviews for Reverend Rodney Hunt

Hannah N. · Married on 05/16/2021

Such a great experience

Reverend Hunt was the officiant for my brother and sister in-law's wedding a few years ago. My husband and I loved the ceremony so much that 3 years later we asked him to officiate our own. He personalizes the ceremony and recommends different aspects to make it so meaningful and memorable. For example, Rev. Hunt recommended that we read personal letters to each other during the ceremony which we were hesitant about doing at first. This aspect made the ceremony so much more meaningful to us, and all of our guests came up to us afterwards saying how it was the sweetest ceremony they have been to because of that. My husband and I will definitely cherish the ceremony and Rev Hunt made it run so smoothly! Leading up to the ceremony, he made planning it so easy and had a great template with so many options to choose from. Would 10/10 recommend

Sent on 05/25/2021
  • Patricia

Patricia L. · Married on 04/03/2021

Stop right now, you need Rodney Hunt to officiate your wedding!!

I have nothing but AMAZING things about Reverend Rodney Hunt. He was super responsive and walked us through every single step of the process. Coming from out of state, (Maryland) I was a little confused and worried about the marriage license process. He outlined everything for us and made this process so easy. He wowed my family with how well spoken and professional he is. Rodney Hunt had a way of making us feel comfortable and calm. He came a little early to meet my family and get acclimated with our venue. Book him now, look no further, you will have zero regrets!!! Thank you Rodney Hunt for being a very important piece of our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Patricia! Both of you were such a joy to work with and are so sweet together. I loved getting to know both of you and the opportunity to get to witness the commitments you made to each other. Your personal letters were amazing as well. I pray for continued blessings over your marriage!
  • Alessa

Alessa B. · Married on 10/31/2020

Halloween Wedding

Rev Rodney was great!!! This was a first for him and he did very well

Sent on 11/15/2020

Reverend Rodney Hunt's reply:

Thank you Alessa! I have done hundreds of weddings and this was my first Halloween wedding and it was amazing! I loved everything you all did with the decor and the two of you are amazing as well. It was such an honor to be a part of your big day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Reverend Rodney Hunt Pricing

Reverend Rodney Hunt Price Rates

Reverend Rodney Hunt FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 125
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 125
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 125
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 60
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    GA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Hightower Falls Barn & Farm Weddings

Rev. Rodney is a favorite at our venue! His ceremonies are meaningful, personal and enjoyable to listen to. An officiant requires a personal connection with the Bride and Groom and he establishes that quickly! I highly recommend his services.

• Atlanta, GA, 30301 See on map
    770-851-5414 (Phone number)
    Location of (Reverend Rodney Hunt)