449 Tayberry Lane Summerset II, Brentwood, CA 94513 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Reverend Ray Carter

Witty, charismatic, professional, pleasant and respectful describe a few of the qualities others have used to describe me. I am an ordained minister, officiating primarily at weddings (including several recent marriages performed in Contra Costa County), funerals and celebrations of life. I was raised in a small Missouri town where I attended, and was baptised in, a Christian church.

I am known as a gregarious host, writer, singer and moderator. Married and semi-retired, in addition to my ministerial activities, I work as a free-lance writer for the Brentwood Press & Publishing Corporation writing articles about various local and regional events, business/personal profiles and advertorials.

I also serve as webmaster for several organizations and occasionally function as a moderator and host.

yvetteandfather
markelyse

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Reverend Ray Carter

Mandy · Married on 08/08/2015

I am so happy my husband and I had Reverend Ray Carter as our officiant for our wedding! He is fine with both religious and non-religious wedding like ours. He's super responsive and has so much patient with us. Despite language barrier with my family, Reverend Carter carried a big smile and did not hesitate to greet them! And he was so patient with us on our wedding day, when he had to wait for us to take tons of photos before signing the official paper. I had guests coming up to me during the reception complimenting how clear, personal and positive Reverend Carter voice was during the ceremony. I couldn't be happier!!

Brandi · Married on 07/24/2015

Reverend Ray is fantastic, he is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. He's open to having the ceremony exactly how i want it and making sure i'm happy. He has an awesome ebook filled with tons of reading options and had exactly what i wanted for our ceremony. I can't wait to have him officiate our wedding and would recommend him to everyone.

• User4209446 · 2+ years ago

Reverend Ray Carter was a wonderful officiant for my wedding. Me and my husband don't live near where we had the wedding, but Reverend Ray was very flexible in meeting with my family when I was not able to make it. His wife attended the wedding and took wonderful pictures, which she put on a disk and gave to us. Reverend Ray and his wife are both extremely polite and professional, and I couldn't have picked anyone better to be part of my wedding. I definitely recommend him as an officiant.

Reverend Ray Carter Pricing

Reverend Ray Carter Price Rates

Reverend Ray Carter FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Evangelical, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

• (D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency
    (D.E.A.) Daley Entertainment Agency Wedding DJs

I have worked many weddings with Ray and he does a great job.

• Weddings at Rios Reserve Winery
    Weddings at Rios Reserve Winery Winery Weddings

Rev.Ray brings a reassuring sense of calm - his kindness and professionalism are evident from the second he walks into a room. He is a great fit for brides looking for personalized, intimate ceremonies - love that he conducts the rehearsal as well!

• 449 Tayberry Lane, Summerset II Brentwood, CA 94513 See on map